Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please make the Game soloable. Spoilers.

For example end of the season blooms etc. Just let us make it solo.

It is not meant to be "soloable". Why should I change this?

Becasue people include me want to solo the Game at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Draxxil View Post
    While I also want to do solo playthroughs, I do allow for special cases like companion quests etc that rely on additional companions.

In some cases the quest line requires more than a solo character due to story or puzzle reasons - and I'm okay with that. Doesn't stop me from playing 95% of the game solo.

Pathfinder isn't a solo game :/

Quote Originally Posted by Draxxil View Post
    You do realize that would need HUGE amount of work.

I mean you take every single class, aligment, ability score and class combination and try to make it work as single person only experience.
    So what if you do want to make CHA 18, INT 18 Dwarf who have STR, DEX, CON, WIS 7 or max 10 and wizard specialized for illusion class spells (who for RP reasons want to use ONLY illusion spells and have made a wow never pick up or use any other weapon then wand and that in only for most dire reasons).

Then that person would complain that because (s)he is used to play Ironman mode in every other game he want to do so in this game allso.. ..hardest as game can offer.. ..then complain that "game is too hard for my all INT and CHA wizard illusionist".
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

I think you misunderstood what OP wants. He doesn't want the game to be soloable by every possible build, it's the other way around. He wants to make a build so strong that it can solo the game. But it's impossible, because some quests force you to use more than 1 character.

Quote Originally Posted by Quas View Post
    I think you misunderstood what OP wants. He doesn't want the game to be soloable by every possible build, it's the other way around. He wants to make a build so strong that it can solo the game. But it's impossible, because some quests force you to use more than 1 character.
    Even camping need more then one person. So you would have to ignore all except cooking I think?
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

This is not Elder Sroll game ....

It looks like enemies in this game are simply too smart for that - They use multi-layer authentication that needs more than one person to bypass. Clever, clever enemies. Also, you'll hate Vordakai's Tomb, since there's an area there that needs three people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast