Dragon Disciple form of the dragon

In PnP, the Dragon Disciple gets Form of the Dragon I as a spell-like ability 1/day at level 7, and Form of the Dragon II 2/day at level 10. Those aren't showing up on the Dragon Disciple class features page. Has anyone taken a Dragon Disciple to level 7 or level 10 to see if those are really in, so that their absence on the class features is a bug? Or are those really not in?

Also, I don't see Wings at level 9. Anybody taken a Dragon Disciple to 9 to see if they get wings?

As far as I can tell, flying is not in the game in any form, so I'd be surprised if they get wings.

They have Aasimar Wings as a feat, and they said that the sorcerer bloodlines will get wings. They made them give +3 Dodge AC in melee and immunity to difficult terrain.

I just can't tell if the Dragon Disciple gets it at level 9 like in PnP.

Anybody tested this?

If you don't get the Wings and Form of the Dragon, there is really no reason to take levels 9 and 10 in Dragon Disciple. It was already hard to justify losing the caster level and the point of BAB even with those as the only things you really get at those levels.

Wings and Form of the Dragon are in. Form of the Dragon is called Dragonkind or something instead, but you still get to turn into a dragon. Wings don't allow you to fly, but they do give you some bonuses and immunity to difficult terrain, as noted.

https://pathfinderkingmaker.gamepedi...le#Dragon_Form

Thanks! The wiki link is especially helpful.