Hellknight stretch goal

I'm curious as to why the stretch goal class Hellknight wasn't implemented as one of the first DLC classes? It was a stretch goal that during the kickstarter was made, but after collecting the money wasn't made. I'd really like to see this class in the game, but I'm curious as to what happened to the idea of it, and if it's just scrapped altogether?

I want Hellknights too, and i might be remembering wrong, but i believe the Hellknights stretch goal wasnŽt reached.

So while i do hope the devs will add them someday (even if part of a paid DLC), the fact is they have no obligation to do it.

The goal was not reached, sadly.

I'm hoping they're going to be added in the upcoming DLC this month (Since there's a lot of people not interested at all in another campaign) but most likely, it's not going to happen.

I doubt new classes will be added, Wildcards was the race+class DLC, the others do not say anything about new classes in their description.

I would like Hellknights and another campaign.

But i doubt weŽll see either before DLC3 is delivered. The devs already stated what theyŽll make for season pass (and that covers at least 2019 1st half).

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I would like Hellknights and another campaign.

But i doubt weŽll see either before DLC3 is delivered. The devs already stated what theyŽll make for season pass (and that covers at least 2019 1st half).
    Where do you see that the devs prepare another season pass ? In my opinion it's a good news I would like to see more content into the game like what was planned for the Hellknight during the Kickstarter campaign.

Edit : Wait ... Sorry I was tired when I read you message and I misread it.
    Last edited by Ezard; 02-13-2019 at 01:06 PM.