Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think it would be best to avoid the CR landmine. What is a CR 4 may kill a party that doesn't use tactics or be a cake walk to others. It depends a lot on party makeup, how they made the characters, party formation, etc. Too many variables to accurately try to pin down a CR.

In a tabletop game I held off the party of Lvl 4 to 5 characters with about 4 lvl 1 goblins that were using total cover and alchemist fire. One single fireball down the center of goblins would have ended the battle quickly. Like I said, it is very situational.

Quote Originally Posted by j.nycon@gmail.com View Post
    I think it would be best to avoid the CR landmine. What is a CR 4 may kill a party that doesn't use tactics or be a cake walk to others. It depends a lot on party makeup, how they made the characters, party formation, etc. Too many variables to accurately try to pin down a CR.
    You are 100% right. What I mean is: now it is totally possible to try and make your own custom party (and hack for more gold to buy best items you can find early on the game if shop just sell them). On other hand we have a happy player who want to try "solo game, using hardest settings because I have done some in every other game before this".

Game is now more or less balanced for NPC's what are in the game (and in theory build what is "premade" if you let computer do level up) AND one of these "ready to use" PC's (specially if you let computer build them automatic). IF someone choose to make custom party of 6 necromancers game will be way harder (specially if that person insist using only necromancy spells during game).

Same go for strategy. One person never use buffs, run to enemy and if possible use "all melee" party, maybe mixing using someone with bow. While another buff before every battle and want to sleep after complaining how "game is too easy but time limits suck and I use this mod to take them away"
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

This was the 1st post for thoughts and Ideas that I found. I don't know about anyone else but I'd like to see a romance option for Amiri and i haven't been to far thorugh the game as I keep trying new character builds but there should be another option for romance personality wise between the polar opposites of Tristian and Regnar.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    There probably won't be any romance option for Amiri, as she is a Pathfinder Iconic character, and Paizo set rules for those. Apparently, no romance with them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12