Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member JulietRosalieMelusine's Avatar

Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen Kickstarter

Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - turnbased, 3.5 d&d, pool of radiance inspired, with toolset - what else to say about this game? Hope this game is as good as Pathfinder, but I think Pathfinder would be my ultimate game ever, as I love character costumization to the fullest, and RTwP combat, but I backed Realms Beyond anyway.

Early Bird basic edition for 20 euro is totally gone.

Will check for this kickstart. They promise plenty but some things are bit vague. Like how long game will be? Is there even a mainstory if you can travel where you want to and study things you want when you want (and have few continent to travel).

NWN kind of game editor sound great but for me base story and game in NWN was not really interesting. Community were great and custom quests reason to suggest game even for new players today.
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Too bad: no promise of a Linux version ("maybe", if they can hire someone to do it - but if you don't design cross platform in from the start, it can become hard or almost impossible later).

Looks nice otherwise.

Thank you, backed it. We need more oldschool RPGs

It's funded, YAY! Need bit more for battle writers, though.

Quote Originally Posted by rpbiker View Post
    Too bad: no promise of a Linux version ("maybe", if they can hire someone to do it - but if you don't design cross platform in from the start, it can become hard or almost impossible later).
    The blurred image for the last Stretch Goal appears to be Tux the Linux penguin.

I misread the title, and I thought the topic is about a failed Kickstarter. I need a coffee.

BTW, it doesn't look bad, but I guess Kingmaker was the last CRPG I backed from a studio I have no experience with. That said, I will keep an eye on the game when it releases.

It now has steam page

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    I hope this game does not start the same way as kingmaker it take them two months to fix the game breaking bugs but i am looking forward to playing this game

Sorry to ask, but do we get to have 'pixel friends' here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast