Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I never back games (Kingmaker is the only game I've ever backed) because I don't like paying for things that hasn't been delivered yet. In saying that, I am keeping a close eye on Realms Beyond - my guess is this will be closer to BG1 than BG2/Kingmaker (I prefer the latter). Black Geyser - Couriers of Darkness seem more of what I will enjoy but I'm very skeptical due to the lack of information/updates/communication.

I never back games since (as far as i know) neither kickstarter or the courts give any compensation for undelivered projects.

But i do pre-order stuff. And this game is already in my wish list

Black Geyser - Couriers of Darkness seems nice. Is it based on d20?

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I never back games since (as far as i know) neither kickstarter or the courts give any compensation for undelivered projects.

But i do pre-order stuff. And this game is already in my wish list

Black Geyser - Couriers of Darkness seems nice. Is it based on d20?
    I have no idea - as I said before, they've hardly released any information on the actual game. Their kickstarter page is full on info on "how to pledge money for this project". I think it will end up as "run away with your easy money, har har" project.

Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ss/description

Official website: https://www.blackgeyser.com/

Found the info on their website. Thanks.
    Its not d20 but a rule system made for the game...
    Guess i won´t buy it (if its completed at all), unless it get good reviews and appear on a steam sale.

bumping this because the game seems to have great potential.

upsides : holy shit the immersive content I am always spewing about is all in this game (interactions based on your race, class, appearance, even stats like 18 CHA) , plus a LOT of things I've never even thought to complain about (NPCs have schedules, the possibility to drive bandits away for a noble that once done will have guards patrolling the area, effectively changing a part of the map from being tricky and dangerous to totally travellable).

downsides : graphics are a big letdown for a 2020 game. I like the isometric styles, but holy shit that the battle animations are boring. I hope that this is only alpha contents are that it will be more dynamic once full game is released, cause it's so ... static? it might even be a deal breaker.

... the exploration potential seems really ambitious too. Too ambitious. it's cool and all to even put a naval system, but there are so many features I fear they might not be able to deliver. the extremely moddable contents gives good hope to at least have some charitable souls doing some work to enhances any lacks, though. So this game is still a question mark.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12