Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OK likely possibilities for extra triggers, in the order I see them as likely

1) kingdom stat levels **
    2) deal with the barbarian tribe and get them to leave.
    3) full exploration

** My primary stats are all capped out at 6 for some reason, which until completing VV happened to match the number of territories I have claimed so I thought that was it. But when Varnhold got ceded to me they didn't pop up any more possibilities to upgrade. Not sure if that means they won't pop until I go through the two week delay to claim a new territory? And what with story-based events screaming "do stuff now" even if I experiment with this I probably won't be keeping those saves....
    Don't bring a sword to a spellfight.

2,3 didn't work for me in my latest game, can't get past V because I have the broken 'advisor needs to see you' but never triggers bug, and I hadn't fully explored or upgraded as much in the game I did get to claim the tors
    So either it's something weird, it's randomised or its bugged?

You need to level advisors to claim more regions.
    I found this out when there were 2-3 regions i SHOULD have been able to claim but could not, so i upgraded my advisors 3 times and i could get the 3 regions i thought i could get.

I can confirm that North Narlmarches is unlocked by reaching Rank 3 in Military.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    We agree that upgrading your advisors is that thing that 14 days during which you and your advisor are both locked up and can do nothing else while time flows, right ?

Yeah, that's the one.

I got access to the Dire Narlmarches after completing the Betrayer's Flight quest.

Quote Originally Posted by chevalieradam2@gmail.com View Post
    Yeah, that's the one.
    *sigh* I will never upgrade the High Priest, he has 3 or four "researching Curse X effects" projects waiting, he has the temple of the Elk also waiting and one more that I forget, each taking 45 or 60 days. He's always been busy with other such long projects since the beginning, and is never available when problems requiring the High Priest arise. *cry*

Oh, well, with all the fuss about changing this and that in Kingdom Management, there probably will be a few tweaks in a couple of weeks/months. Until then, I will continue to do the rest as I want, enjoy what else the game has to offer. Thanks for the tips, guys !

Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    *sigh* I will never upgrade the High Priest, he has 3 or four "researching Curse X effects" projects waiting, he has the temple of the Elk also waiting and one more that I forget, each taking 45 or 60 days. He's always been busy with other such long projects since the beginning, and is never available when problems requiring the High Priest arise. *cry*

Oh, well, with all the fuss about changing this and that in Kingdom Management, there probably will be a few tweaks in a couple of weeks/months. Until then, I will continue to do the rest as I want, enjoy what else the game has to offer. Thanks for the tips, guys !
    The Researching Curses projects are *not* required. I personally ignore most of them. It's a waste of Jhod's (i assume he's your high priest) time.

Really ? I thought they would be needed to either advance the plot, or give a decisive advantage... Thank you for the intel, but what is their use, then ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast