Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pantheon?

I'd bet on Hanspur.

Im hoping to see Apsu, but as he doesn't grant spells to Clerics or Paladins... I will not soon see my Dragon Knight Paladin.

arshea not being in makes me sad....why did arshea specifically get a no?

Quote Originally Posted by OmniusMagnari View Post
    arshea not being in makes me sad....why did arshea specifically get a no?
    I suspect that somebody specifically asked about Arshea, and got a specific replay that there were no plans for that Empyreal Lord.

Had someone specifically asked about Geryon, or some other Archdevil, Daemon Horseman, Demon Lord or Empyreal Lord, they probably would have also gotten a 'no,' and it wouldn't have indicated any particular animus towards Geryon.

Quote Originally Posted by Set View Post
    I suspect that somebody specifically asked about Arshea, and got a specific replay that there were no plans for that Empyreal Lord.

Had someone specifically asked about Geryon, or some other Archdevil, Daemon Horseman, Demon Lord or Empyreal Lord, they probably would have also gotten a 'no,' and it wouldn't have indicated any particular animus towards Geryon.
    Except, you know, screw Geryon. Mammon forever!

arshea is best goddess

Quote Originally Posted by OmniusMagnari View Post
    arshea is best goddess
    That's a strange way of writing Shub-Niggurath. :O

Im hoping to see Apsu, but as he doesn't grant spells to Clerics or Paladins
    He has humanoid clerics and paladins, and some of them are charged with setting up fortifications against evil. Insofar as a virtuous, thriving kingdom would qualify, he actually seems like he'd be a decent fit for the game despite his general detachment from the affairs of mortals.

Beyond that, I think it'd be nice to have Apsu and Dahak around as options for sorcerers/others with draconic bloodlines and, of course, dragon disciples if they make it in the game.

I'd also like to have Sivanah available as a choice. On the off chance demon lords make it in, I'd cast my vote for Nocticula, Shax, and Zura. Shax admittedly doesn't have a whole lot to link him to the running of kingdoms and whatnot, but he also has the "deranged nobles who kill for kicks" demographic in his court and it might be fun to play that out at the highest levels of power and influence.
    Last edited by |pillbug|; 08-06-2017 at 04:40 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12