Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hassuf might make a good treasurer, or Verden? Velen? Verdas? Whatever that dwarfs name is, the one with his nose in all the books.

That Cleric of Abadar would also make for a good High Priest, or Councilor. Councilor would actually be amazing as we need a lawful councilor who is very hard to get rid of.

Honestly, I expected that the Cleric of Nethys at Candlemere Tower could be recruited as well. Possiblly as either High Priest or Magistrate. The Baron saved his life, his sanity, and even avenged his party after all.

In addition, I'd really like to have that Rattler (forgot his name) from Lizardfolk Village appointed as Curate for Neutral aligned playthroughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamigoroshi View Post
    Honestly, I expected that the Cleric of Nethys at Candlemere Tower could be recruited as well. Possiblly as either High Priest or Magistrate. The Baron saved his life, his sanity, and even avenged his party after all.

In addition, I'd really like to have that Rattler (forgot his name) from Lizardfolk Village appointed as Curate for Neutral aligned playthroughs.
    Yeah but Rismel wanted to atone and
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Katchelina View Post
    Yeah but Rismel wanted to atone and
    Spoiler:
    alot of them can

Quote Originally Posted by Katchelina View Post
    Ivar and the witch would be interesting. The witch would be one of the advisors you are less likely to lose.

I agree Nilak wouldn’t leave the Six Bears.

Oleg could work I guess though you have to claim the outskirts and probably deal with his tax situation first.
    Maegar Varn is already a treasurer but he could probably fit another role too.
    I believe Bartholomew is already a magister option.
    I have no thoughts on Anoriel Eight Eyes since I haven’t talked to them much.
    Eveld the silver-Tongues would be difficult
    Spoiler:

Tartuccio would be interesting
    Spoiler:

New-armag, the priestess of abadar, and Linxia would be good choices.

Maybe Gwart or Dugath?
    I don't see how Ivar would fit.. he seems like completely crazy, and also
    Spoiler:

Bartholomev curently can be either treasurer, and puzzingly diplomat...
    Yes, Maegar Varn is already a tresurer, but you get him at the pont where you have already appointed somebody at that position, and he also has a very bad bonus, so quite pointless. I guess almost as few people use him at that role as Nok-Nok :P

Anoriel Eight Eyes is an experienced adventurer from the Pathfinder Society... maybe he would be a good Diplomat too, since definitely knows a ot about the outside world.

About Eveld :
    Spoiler:

I like the idea to have Durgath as an advisor. I think the witch would have the talent to be an advisor, but I doubt she would leave the swamp. Same for Rismel.

I like the idea about the lizardmen advisor. I was honestly suprised that there is no way to recruit the tribe as allies to your kingdom at all, even after you saved them. (and you can recruit more questoinable mites and kobolds and goblins or even trolls)

Maegar Varn is the best magister if you make the right choices at the end of varnhold.

It's weird how even if only one lizard dies in the fight AND you save the eggs, the guy you side with says they cant be your allies as too many died for them to continue, but if you go back acts later theyre still there too.
    The lizard mystic would be cool, not sure the role though. There'd be a question of would people follow his orders but then, they're fine with Nok-Nok, Jaethal and Tsanna

Old Beldame should be an advisor as Magister, Curator, or Councilor.

I wish the game had a playable witch class too.

Hopefully in some future someone makes a mod for this game that lets you recruit way more councilors than right now. I am pretty sure there is not 3 people for each of the 10 positions as advertised... in late game to fill all spots you usually only have one person for some spots unless you want to have those spots empty so that person can take another advisor spot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12