Some suggestions

Hello Devs, I don't know if we should still can post things here, but I have some things which should be nice. If one of them already suggested, I'm sorry.

1. A timer which you can see in the quest journal for sensitive quests. For example,in my first playthrough my kingdom got destroyed by the trolls, I was exploring the map ect which needs much time, only the quest with the curse got a timer. Maybe I did too much mistakes in the kingdom, I didn't really took it serious and honestly didn't really understand it, I only play RPG games 😂

2. add a option to set personal notes on the map, sometimes you are too weak or your skills too low to lockpick a treasure for example. Would be great to do personal notes in the quest journal too.

So, it's enough for now, I'm sorry if these things were already suggested

Edit: saw that someone already suggested it, I'm sorry, just saw it
    Last edited by sarevok1985; 10-27-2018 at 12:54 PM.

Since my request for posting access hasn't been dealt with I will reply here. It's probably not the best place but seemingly the only thing I can do is reply in the Dev portion of the forum!

I am running the game on a Surface Pro 3. It works great; lower graphics setting but otherwise terrific (and the lower graphics still look good). However there are a few portions of the game that require a keyboard. Lacking the type cover I have resorted to the on screen keyboard which works well except that the tab key to highlight things only works intermittently. I suspect this is because the OSK doesn't handle press and hold exactly how a normal keyboard would but that is fairly unimportant; the important thing is that it cant effectly highlight things. At first that was not problem; the interactive objects all seemed to be fairly obvious and responded well to a mouse over using the stylus. However in Old Sycamore they don't seem to respond to the style hovering over them / moving over them. Thus I now have no reliable way to interact with objects such as the path to the hill in the center.

There seem to be many good solutions:
    Make it a toggle instead of press and hold
    Just make things visible if we have passed a perception check to see them
    Place an on screen button to act like the TAB key

I applaud developers that create games that work well with the Surface. Pathfinder does so almost perfectly with just this one problem.

I would like to see an option to increase the font size in the action box so I can read what is going on during combat. I have crap eye sight.
    Also... to be able to romance Kesten Garess.

Good day Pathfinder team, i have 2 suggestions to the game :
    1. There is a petrified troll at Bartholomew Delgado's house location, i'm playing with an evil party and i want to unpetrify it and use it as a slave \ mercenary for my barony, and neutral \ good team can move it to the capital and use it say as statue. How bout to add such a possibility to the game say by a new barony project and bring some benefits to both decisions (army bonus in case of unpetrification \ cultural or economical (the statue will attract turists) bonus in case of bringing it as a statue or magical bonus if barony mages will use it in their studies?
    2. I did not find any stone to flesh scrolls yet, it would be good to have a possibility to unpetrify stoned creatures using such a scroll.

Quote Originally Posted by davidbonar01@gmail.com View Post
    Since my request for posting access hasn't been dealt with I will reply here. It's probably not the best place but seemingly the only thing I can do is reply in the Dev portion of the forum!
    I think you are in same situation as me... I discovered this after only 3 posts (replies) here and it took awhile of frantically trying to figure out which of my posts actually could have triggered a ban (as the site happens to call it when you can't post). I now believe it was just a matter of permissions activation only applying to Dev Forum (and only replies not new threads) due to oversight in manual activation process. I still don't know how to fix it, have gotten no reply from "Contact Us" form and trying to DM the moderator Kotarsis who posted sticky about forum permissions/manual activation didn't work because his in-box is full. So... sympathies to my innocent accidental ban brother :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sarevok1985 View Post
    1. A timer which you can see in the quest journal for sensitive quests.

2. add a option to set personal notes on the map, sometimes you are too weak or your skills too low to lockpick a treasure for example. Would be great to do personal notes in the quest journal too.
    1. Also, more transparency between game modes. Timing of quests should also be clear in Kingdom mode when you are allocating Advisors to projects/events. Likewise, Kingdom status/BP# etc should be clear in throneroom dialogues ESPCIALLY ones that have repurcussions for those.

2. I love that idea, it makes the map and journal more "personal" for player.

Quote Originally Posted by Quandary View Post
    I think you are in same situation as me... I discovered this after only 3 posts (replies) here and it took awhile of frantically trying to figure out which of my posts actually could have triggered a ban (as the site happens to call it when you can't post). I now believe it was just a matter of permissions activation only applying to Dev Forum (and only replies not new threads) due to oversight in manual activation process. I still don't know how to fix it, have gotten no reply from "Contact Us" form and trying to DM the moderator Kotarsis who posted sticky about forum permissions/manual activation didn't work because his in-box is full. So... sympathies to my innocent accidental ban brother :-)

1. Also, more transparency between game modes. Timing of quests should also be clear in Kingdom mode when you are allocating Advisors to projects/events. Likewise, Kingdom status/BP# etc should be clear in throneroom dialogues ESPCIALLY ones that have repurcussions for those.

2. I love that idea, it makes the map and journal more "personal" for player.
    Hi,to 1,yes. I didnt play the 1.1 patch now,want to start today. It happens that my kingdom got destroyed because i needed to long for the trolls. the only quest with timer was the ancient curse. i dont know yet which changes the kingdom mode got with 1.1 but some things are kinda bad. for example,you put someone on a task/problem ect.,it needs days to complete. in this time other problems appear and sometimes you are not able to do them. to upgrade a rank it needs 14 days,you cant do anything this time and if it goes bad,your kingdom is destroyed because you are not able to do something in these 14 days. i think the kingdom mode need some changes,but as i said,i will start new game with 1.1 today.

to 2. yes,i think its not a bad idea,even in old games like baldurs gate you can do it. sometimes you are too weak for some places on a map,example for me,the owlbears on the map where the swamp witch is

Alot of issue are inherent to structure of Kingdom building mini-game, which they (largely) replicated from tabletop adventure, at least in over-all structure. That said, there is ways to minimize the pain, and hopefully eventually expand the game to make this area more engaging. Whereas now it hinges on heavy metagaming based on info the game doesn't always present alongside relevant choices.

The 1.1. move to breaking out project types could IMHO be extended to events: Opportunities and Problems are distinct after all. The treatment of deadlines needs to be more accurate to actual game structure, e.g. events like Bald Hill triggering 15 days before the curse deadline communicated by game is not communicated in transparent actionable manner. It would be more comprehensible to show "latent/ upcoming problem" triggering (beginning to be actionable) on 15 day mark, which will then have 15 day deadline to start (etc). That lets players know when to expect it to happen, and know that when it does they then have 15 days to start it without further negative repurcussions. Having the "latent problem" displayed before it triggers (becomes actioanble) is immediately useful to avoid starting other projects which would conflict with assigning Advisor. Currently, that info is hidden in different game mode (journal) and 15 day dynamic isn't directly conveyed, requiring multiple mode reloads IF you remember to check journal mode deadlines before taking Advisor actions.

I am also baffled why the Baron/Advisor projects which auto-advance time DON'T TELL YOU THIS, they just immediately advance time with one click... Not giving you chance to arrange other events/projects that could be worked on during this period. Assuming reloads is not real solution for poor design... Never mind that game doesn't auto-save when entering Kingdom Management mode.

Like I wrote before, having Kingdom Status/ BP# more consistently visible in other modes (especially including throneroom dialogues which can impact these stats) is just obvious need. There probably should be double-confirmation of such actions as well, directly stating end result. Settlement building mode is also a pain, it needs "undo" or simply changing approach to all building actions being provisional until you finally confirm the end result when leaving that settlement screen. That would also incidentally "fix" problem with refunding cost of demolished buildings only applying when IMMEDIATELY re-building it (which is only possible if there is free valid space available, not the case when multiple buildings need to be demolished/ relocated).

But really, that is just minimum for this part of game to stop being actively negative, it still would just be a major chore, with restricted actually viable choices, and little real difference in outcome other than NOT descending into failure if you are successfull. I think aiming for that low bar is correct choice to make game palatable at this point, but longer term there needs to be deeper changes and additional content for this to feel worthwhile, otherwise if it's just matter of adhering to narrow strategy being THE viable approach, without value in this being active part of the game (if script could just make standard best strategy choices why would anybody prefer it not be automated?) "I enjoy remembering deadlines from different game modes and inferring actual exclusionary windows based on duration e.g. 15 days" is not actually engaging entertainment or meaningful choices, it is being forced to be a human script to compensate for poorly designed computer program.

Ooo, I really like that note idea. You could do that with the minimap in Morrowind, loved that feature

I started new game with the 1.1 patch last week and turned the kingdom mode difficulty on effortlessl, now I have less problems than before. Just defeated the trolls yesterday. Good work the developer did to add a new difficulty. But still I see a problem with it that you can't do anything while upgrade a rank or a region, it's 14 days and it's not less,bad things can happen this time, especially on higher difficulty. Automatic mode I tried but will not use, you can't do anything, not even see your statistics,no option for me. I saw in a twitch stream that you can do upgrade ranks in background using a mod, but I want to play vanilla the first time. I think they are on a good way, but some things need changes in my opinion, especially in kingdom mode.

So... Err... I can't reply anywhere else, but can someone look at this account? I suspect you have a problem on the back end as the moment I registered, I received the error message that I had been banned for 'No reason given' and the expiry date would be 'never'.

I don't think I look that bad!