Claim new region

Whe to calim the new region outskirts for example I can choose between Tristian +9 loyalty, Valerie +4 comunity or Jubilost +6 treasury.What does these numbers do exactly? Does it matter what advisor I choose? Will the new region get enhanced in some way with these bonuses the advisors possess?
    Last edited by Rygaros; 10-28-2018 at 03:09 PM.

Those numbers only matter on problems and opportunities, not on claiming the regions, or researches, or trade agreements, or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bkgeno View Post
    Those numbers only matter on problems and opportunities, not on claiming the regions, or researches, or trade agreements, or anything else.
    Thanks Bkgeno

Perhaps more clearly: the numbers matter for "Events".

But sometimes you can send a specific advisor chosen from multiple on a particular event - in that case not only do the numbers matter, but the advisor themselves changes what kind of outcome you get. For example Linzi and Bartholomew have completely different takes on how to handle a visiting Zon-Kuthon priest.
    Last edited by HenriHakl; 10-29-2018 at 08:42 AM.

Another question, yesterday I tried to change my general advisor. But I was not able to. I could change out my other advisors, but not general one even though I have Amiri in my team.
    Is the general post set one time and never to be changed? I have the Jamaal orc guy right now.

Was Amiri gone for a personal quest? You should be able to switch advisors anytime you want I believe, but certain story moments can make an advisor unavailable for a while (or in some cases, permanently).

I'm not sure Amiri can be a military advisor. I remember when I had to chose mine, I could only select either Valerie or Regongar.

She is my military advisor. the General.
    You can't change advisors if they're doing a card, she was likely busy , also Amiri vanishes for a quest at one point leaving it empty unless you drop someone else in, also if a character is dead they vacate the advisor role until you resurrect them.

Amiri is not out doing any side mission, she is in my team. I rememever I was able to pick of three different people for the general advisor position. But now I cannot change it. I'm in the game just after completing troll trouble.

Is your General currently working on an event or project?
    You can't replace them if they're working on something.