Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Except the bugs it's possible to do all the "important" researchs, projects and all the ranks up in a playtrough at the moment.

I think, the most important project is the one that halves times from 14 to 7 days to level up kingdom stats. When you have that, things go very quickly. So try to get that one as early as possible.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikioko View Post
    I think, the most important project is the one that halves times from 14 to 7 days to level up kingdom stats. When you have that, things go very quickly. So try to get that one as early as possible.
    And when do we get it ? I have never seen it.

When you have ranked up 40 or 50 stats i don't remember. You have the same thing for the claims and improvements

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    I probably still have to increase my Espionage, then.

Well, just an example of the problems of this game when it comes to country management...

I'm in Chapter 5, when the events from Pitax start to come home.
    I'm now the 15 of Erastus, so mid-month.
    I've SIXTEEN concurrent events by now. Seven are treated by advisors, nine are waiting. And that's with four previous events which have been already resolved.

So let me get it straight : TWENTY FUCKING EVENTS BY MID-MONTH. Many of them lasting 20 days.
    Including this bonanza, three rapidly-repeating main quest event (Pitax Assassins) that needs 28 days to be resolved and are just SPAMMED (I've five in the waiting list, and I get three more by the end of the month).
    All the while, I'm deprived of two advisors which are required to solve 30-45 days projects which are required to actually solve these problems.

That's just ridiculous. I have to deal with twice as many events as I have advisors, with some locked advisors, with three events repeated thrice as fast as it takes time to actually resolves them.
    Who the fuck designed this and thought "hey, seems okay and fun" ?
    Last edited by Akka; 11-24-2018 at 10:16 PM.

To be fair, in this case, I think the goal is to make you deal with the main quest before things get out of hands. The more you wait, the more the events become impossible to deal with. Therefore, the solution is not to deal with the event, but to go in pitax and deal with its king.

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft View Post
    To be fair, in this case, I think the goal is to make you deal with the main quest before things get out of hands. The more you wait, the more the events become impossible to deal with. Therefore, the solution is not to deal with the event, but to go in pitax and deal with its king.
    I know, except like I said, it takes a long-lasting project to be able to advance, and during this time you're taking a flurry of events that can't possibly be managed in time.
    Also, the quest that's supposed to tell you "move your ass" is (or should be) the "influence" one, which grows from "weaker" to "moderate".
    Being it right from the start by three frontline quests that repeat each three times a month is just beyond stupid. Especially when only one solution (the bard) is actually logical. The logical hint for the beast one requires a 30 days project, and the bandits one... well, it requires meta-knowledge or being lucky while walking through Pitax. So another questionable design choice.
    Last edited by Akka; 11-25-2018 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    I know, except like I said, it takes a long-lasting project to be able to advance, and during this time you're taking a flurry of events that can't possibly be managed in time.
    Also, the quest that's supposed to tell you "move your ass" is (or should be) the "influence" one, which grows from "weaker" to "moderate".
    Being it right from the start by three frontline quests that repeat each three times a month is just beyond stupid. Especially when only one solution (the bard) is actually logical. The logical hint for the beast one requires a 30 days project, and the bandits one... well, it requires meta-knowledge or being lucky while walking through Pitax. So another questionable design choice.
    What is this quest you feel it is necessary to do before going to Pitax? I don't reacall anything like that.

And failing a quest is fastidious, but very few are really destructive.
    Last edited by Caine; 11-25-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    What is this quest you feel it is necessary to do before going to Pitax? I don't reacall anything like that.
    Not a quest, a project, the dream-machine.
    And failing a quest is fastidious, but very few are really destructive.
    Yeah, very few, but the "Pitax influence" is one. It's -20 in nearly every stat. And it's somewhat bugged, so sometimes you take the penalty even if you succeed. Yay.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast