Senior Member JulietRosalieMelusine's Avatar

Paladin Build and companions

Need paladin build idea
    I'm going with Hospitaler

Planed party members:
    Octavia, Tristian the Mystic Theurge (sorcerer/cleric), Linzi.

Would like to add to my party these characters:
    Valerie
    Amiri
    Ekundayo
    maybe even Jubliost or Regongar
    there's only roon for two more party members.

After the first 3 chapters, it is very useful to have someone capable to cast echolocation. I think the only one is Jubilost.

Senior Member JulietRosalieMelusine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    After the first 3 chapters, it is very useful to have someone capable to cast echolocation. I think the only one is Jubilost.
    Thank you, what fighterish class would you recommend next to paladin hospitaler? Valerie, Amiri or Ekundayo?
    I still need cha based paladin build, preferably multi with cha based class/spellcaster...

Unless you're a lore junkie, I'd use Amiri as your melee dps and ditch her barbarian spiel. Flanking is super easy to achieve in this game, so this is how I'd build her: Three levels of Two-handed Fighter, and 10 levels of Rogue for the sneak attacks. Give her a 6' reach two-handed weapon and feats to match (I hear there's a pretty good fauchard later on with a X3 crit rating), all the attack-of-opportunity feats you can grab, and keep her enlarged during fights for the extra reach. Park her behind your party tank and cackle like a maniac as you watch her beat the tar out of the enemy melee fighters. It's even better if you give her and your tank the outflank feat, and stellar if your tank has the bull rush feat. Bull rush pushes opponents and provokes AoO's.

+1 for this idea. Amiri is impossible to convert into something with any sort of staying power, so she practically begs for rogue + reach weapon.
    I've even given her DD levels so she can cast her own god damn enlarge person. I've got shocking grasps to do and Octavia is busy sneak attacking with snowballs.

Although, the synergy between her Ginormous Sword and enlarge person is hard to resist. That, plus a potion of invisibility, proved the Stag Lord's demise after all...