Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Expected level to finish the game

So I thought the last chapter was supposed to bring you all the way to level 20. I keep seeing posts on steam about how you actually end the game at level 15-16 and to get to level 20 you need to turn off shared exp. Doesn't this kind of defeat the purpose of that extra chapter? Is it because certain high xp reward quests were borked and it will bring you all the way up to 20 *before the last fight*?

When you finish the tabletop RPG campaign your party has just enough XPs to get to Level 17 (18 if your GM uses the "Fast" XP column).

From "info we know thread"

"An extra Story Chapter which will add approximately 10 more hours to the game, and will bring your character all the way to level 20."

That's news to me but at least it's good news. I hope they were able to add it before launch.

Or there's a mod on nexus you can use to give slightly more xp.

My guys are only about halfway through 15 and at the end of the game. Couldn't complete a bunch of quests though because of bugs, so likely would have been at least 16, perhaps a little higher.

I just ended the Pitax chapter and I am level 15, halfway to 16, I would say I will get at least another two levels in the final section.

And the extra levels leave a bit of space for a DLC in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Astareal38 View Post
    From "info we know thread"

"An extra Story Chapter which will add approximately 10 more hours to the game, and will bring your character all the way to level 20."
    I guess that really depend. When I entered Oleg's I was level 2 (thank you Wolf encounter). I was at level 5 when I enter for Stag Lord fortress (sorry for spoiler). During that encounter (and end of act 1) I get/were level 6.
    But there have been people who are ONLY level 3 when entering Stag Lord so I guess in the end it come for: Do you do ONLY mainquest or do you do every single quest you can find?
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

If you are poor at the persuasion then you get far less xp as some of the persuasions checks can net you about 50 000 in xp. There can be several of them in same dialogue for example pirate captain in Pitax tavern.

Both of my first two runs, I had high persuasion (CHR as a secondary stat, with skill focus) - which may explain the higher XP that others have noted.

In both playthroughs, I was 16th level on a six-PC party when I fought Irovetti. So I should have been on track to be 17th level sometime in the House at the Edge of Time. In both cases, the bugginess of the House caused me to abandone the playthrough, so I cannot verify that 17th level is obtainable from the game as-is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast