Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OK so it is now Jan 2019 and I still have not received the boxed set that was supposed to be shipped out weeks ago, is there some other problem that we need to know about?

No, no problems that we are aware of currently. I'm sorry I have to keep repeating this, but, unfortunately, this is the truth - in 99% of cases, your game is simply still in the mail. It is too early to sound the alarm and start thinking that you've been "left out" - we keep sending out boxes every day. The only thing I hope for is your understanding, because sending out thousands of shipments all over the world is no easy task, and it takes time.

Finally mine arrived today. I am happy the artbook is a blast and (apart from customs which took forever) everything is fine. :)

But 2 suggestions for the future.

First NEVER write an e-mailadress on a adress-sticker on some kind of package. I do not mind since mine is this users name anyway. But I am sure some want to keep them close, secret and not semi-public readable.

Second I got my jabbawocky figure and while it is in pieces (it is supposed to be in pieces to paint it yourself) there are several parts I honestly have no clue how those fit in the final statue. Could you provide an example pic on one of the finished ones? Thanks!
    Last edited by alexandh@gmx.de; 01-22-2019 at 03:40 PM.

I still haven't recieved my basic boxed edition...

Quote Originally Posted by alexandh@gmx.de View Post
    Finally mine arrived today. I am happy the artbook is a blast and (apart from customs which took forever) everything is fine. :)

But 2 suggestions for the future.

First NEVER write an e-mailadress on a adress-sticker on some kind of package. I do not mind since mine is this users name anyway. But I am sure some want to keep them close, secret and not semi-public readable.

Second I got my jabbawocky figure and while it is in pieces (it is supposed to be in pieces to paint it yourself) there are several parts I honestly have no clue how those fit in the final statue. Could you provide an example pic on one of the finished ones? Thanks!
    I finally got mine too. My figure was in pieces too. I thought it was broken but if yours is like that too, maybe it is something we have to put together.

Great stuff! You know where you're going to display your goodies already? I can't find a place for the Stolen Lands map yet - it looks a bit weird on my otherwise barren living room wall.

My figure was in pieces too. I thought it was broken but if yours is like that too, maybe it is something we have to put together.
    Yep, you're supposed to glue it and paint it yourself. Or you can always ask a friend who's into wargaming.

Could you provide an example pic on one of the finished ones? Thanks!
    Hmmm... let me see...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123