Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

physical edition arrival time

when are we supposed to be getting these its been well over a month and i havent gotten mine in the mail i have my shipping info all set up

We've started shipping out boxed editions of the game almost 2 weeks ago! That means you should be able to get to it pretty soon now. Other goodies will follow suit - to those reading this, make sure to tell us your address and clothes size via https://owlcatgames.com/preorder.

There was an update about this on our Kickstarter page - it even has a couple of new photos!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2336680
    Last edited by k0tarsis; 11-08-2018 at 07:27 AM.

Is it a problem that I only updated the shipping address today?
    Last edited by Korgz; 11-08-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Are we supposed to get notified when this is shipped? I have not heard anything and my address has been in the system for months now. Is there a place on the site to check the status?

Yes, you will be notified.

I just got my shipment yesterday (forgot I bought it) and had received an email alert earlier in the week about it.

Side note: holy packaging, Batman! that thing was treated like it was made out of gold!

Awww that means mine is not sent yet -> since no email I hoped they just forgot.
    Well at least I will know when to expect it in the future..... anytime soon.. :P

My "boxed" edition was a plastic DVD case. Did I receive the correct item? I was expecting an actual boxed game, like what you'd get at a retail store. Something with cool box art that I can put on the shelf next to my other favorite RPG titles.

As far as I understood everyone recieved the DVD first. Plastic for everyone except collectors which get a better shinier one. (sadly no pic for that one) The kickstarter goodies seems to come in a second package. I guess that one will be the one with a proper box and package and stuff to show of on a shelf.

If you only ordered the game boxed without any goodies its difficult. Maybe then the DVD case is all you get? But thats speculation and I can not confirm that.

Edit: Removed my incorrect post. Owlcat have confirmed there is a proper collections edition box. Thanks Owlcat!!
    Last edited by Korgz; 11-20-2018 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgz View Post
    No, the collectors is just a plastic jewel case as well. Once people actually realise this the complaining will start.

Owlcats idea of a collectors edition appears to be a plastic jewel case and a seperate artbook and cloth map. That is going to look great on the shelf :(
    Man, I hope this isn't the case. I'mma be super disappointed if it is. I paid $70+ for a boxed copy, not a plastic jewel case. :(

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast