Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My address has been updated in the system months before the game ever released and I still haven’t got mine. Would love to have a way to track the shipment.

Another case of bad faith kickstarter. Another lesson not to participate in kickstarter campaigns, but instead just buy games after release

^What would that have accomplished?

Sure we might have avoided the dissapointment in the cases. I am a bit flabbergasted about that actually, since the last kickstarter update said a different case that were all sent and they forgot to take a pic from -> hence no pics.

But we got the game in time (digital at least) and the goodies are on its way. So far no difference to a "regular" version. There could have been some improvements and pics about time and delivery-date yes I agree, but so far it was definetly one of the best communicated game-kickstarter campaigns.

I delay my final judgement until I get my case. Maybe there will be something I did not expect.
    Last edited by alexandh@gmx.de; 11-19-2018 at 08:57 AM.

edit: I must correct my post. It is incorrect. I have had confirmation from Owlcat that there is in fact a proper collectors edition. It was just not stated in the update and they have not provided photos of it yet.
    Last edited by Korgz; 11-20-2018 at 09:20 AM.

Has anybody got their physical copy yet? I have emailed owlcat games with no clear answer.

I'm also still waiting for my Collector's Edition and "miniature of one of the companions".
    The last time I heard from Owlcat Team was begining of december when they asked to provide phone number and full address, which I did.
    Since then I heavent heard anything from them.

Still waiting as well. No reply to any of my emails. Starting to wonder if I’ll ever see it :(

Hello everyone!

Let's see if I can help clear things up a little bit...

Has anybody got their physical copy yet?
    Yes, both the basic and the collector's editions have been arriving for a while now. Here's a nice post that also has photos of the collector's edition: https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showt...ctor-s-Edition

Would love to have a way to track the shipment.
    Absolutely agreed. However, unfortunately, we've looked into that, and we've found that there was no way we could realistically implement tracking in our case. It would have made shipping prohibitively expensive, as well as require a whole team of people to acquire, send out and manage tracking numbers for thousands of packages sent all around the world. Believe me, if there was a feasible way we could do this for you guys, we definitely would!

Are we supposed to get notified when this is shipped?
    Not by us, no - for the same reasons detailed above. Some people have received notifications from their local post service provider though. Try checking with them maybe?

Is it a problem that I only updated the shipping address today?
    Not really, no. Since it was already November, it means that it might take longer for you to get your stuff. But you'll still get it nevertheless, no extra effort required.

Side note: holy packaging, Batman! that thing was treated like it was made out of gold!
    We asked our shipping contractors to do their best! Still, IMHO, you can never have enough packaging - no matter how hard you try, some goods _will_ get damaged (I'm looking at you, parcel-throwing postmen!).

No reply to any of my emails.
    That is hard to believe - I check the post multiple times a day. I've even asked for access to the team@owlcatgames account, specifically to check for these claims, and I see no unanswered mail there at the moment. May it be that your letter has been replied to since then? What is your e-mail address? Please, PM it to me to keep it private - or just send your request to kotarsis@owlcatgames.com.

My "boxed" edition was a plastic DVD case. Did I receive the correct item?
    The term "boxed edition" is a commonly accepted term for plastic DVD boxes (as opposed to a "digital edition" with no box at all). For example, see Supergiant Games' post about "Bastion": https://www.supergiantgames.com/blog...boxed-edition/
    In any case, I'm sorry if you didn't get the version you actually wanted to get - that's a shame :(

Plastic for everyone except collectors which get a better shinier one
    I'm afraid you are mistaken as well - both the basic and the collector's edition feauture the same plastic DVD case (notice how both entries in the Kickstarter campaign say "boxed edition"?). The collector's edition, however, also features a huge cardboard box that houses the artbook, the cloth map and every other reward - see the aforementioned link with photos.

Just a reminder - we're doing our very best so that all of you receive your rewards as soon as possible, in as ideal condition as possible, and with zero hassle. However, shipping is very tricky, and some mistakes are inevitable. We are very sorry for them, and if you think you've suffered from such a mistake - please, send an e-mail to team@owlcatgames.com, and we'll try and figure it out together!
    Last edited by k0tarsis; 01-09-2019 at 06:14 PM.

Thanks k0tarsis. I got mine about 2 weeks ago and I am very happy with how it turned out. The cloth map and artbook are amazing. The insert on DVD was misaligned but I'm still very happy with the overall collectors edition.

Small recommendation for next time would be to put your Owlcat logo somewhere on the box, maybe on the bottom or in a corner.

I am patiently waiting for my shipment. I'm guessing since I was a higher backer that mine will take longer to put together. :)

I just remembered, the U.S. government is shutdown at the moment. No one in Customs there to check my package. Thanks Trump. :/
    Last edited by j.nycon@gmail.com; 01-16-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast