Which Artisan Makes Bastard Swords?

For my character, Valerie and Amiri, which royal artisan makes bastard swords and where is he/her?
    What do you call a dragon who ate a bunch of adventurers? A party-pooper!
    If you Awaken a chicken, is it speaking fowl language?
    What do you say when a treefolk betrays you? Tree-son!

I think the half-orc specializes in two-handed weapons. Not sure.

I got a +4 Bastard sword with a +6 cha bonus from Tulip if I recall correctly. That was really surprising. the half-orc can be asked to make a 2H sword, but that was a greatsword every time (except when he completely ignored the request).

Where is she?

Its Tulip (Shaynih'a). She is in South Narlmarches. But you have to claim said region and build a town there for her to appear. And then talk to her and build her workshop to start receiving gifts.

Although i think she only give 1 bastard sword. Its a very strong one. But you´d better try moving to other weapons or you be stuck with +1 gear. Bastard swords are the rarest (at least up to act IV).

I think I'm in Act III with the trouble in Varnhold. I had chose to claim the North Narmarches and the East of of the South Narcharmes because I wanted a weaponsmith for bastard sword, before knowing there where 2 per settlement :/ I was afraid she lived in the south...

You can spend a lot of money (for that chapter) to buy a +1 flaming bastard sword from one of the traders in your capital, if I recall correctly.

Tulip give you two bastard swords, but the timing is semi-random, you both need to have upgraded her shop to a specific point, developed some kingdom stat to a specific level and done Tulip quests. Then, during one of her visits, she will give you the bastard sword.

She gives you plenty of useless weapons too, as she makes several monks weapons and weapons requiring different exotic weapons proficiencies.

AFAIK the bastard sword loses most of its appeal in this game. From what I see you can't wield it with two hands (unless it is oversized), so paying a feat to get 1 point of extra damage isn't so good.

My Amiri used a falchion for most of chapter 3-5, until her storyline progressed and her ginormous bastard sword was improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You can spend a lot of money (for that chapter) to buy a +1 flaming bastard sword from one of the traders in your capital, if I recall correctly.

Tulip give you two bastard swords, but the timing is semi-random, you both need to have upgraded her shop to a specific point, developed some kingdom stat to a specific level and done Tulip quests. Then, during one of her visits, she will give you the bastard sword.

She gives you plenty of useless weapons too, as she makes several monks weapons and weapons requiring different exotic weapons proficiencies.

AFAIK the bastard sword loses most of its appeal in this game. From what I see you can't wield it with two hands (unless it is oversized), so paying a feat to get 1 point of extra damage isn't so good.

My Amiri used a falchion for most of chapter 3-5, until her storyline progressed and her ginormous bastard sword was improved.
    I gave Amiri Hargulka's club and an Animal Bane Falchion for most of Act 3 and 4.

Quote Originally Posted by chevalieradam2@gmail.com View Post
    I gave Amiri Hargulka's club and an Animal Bane Falchion for most of Act 3 and 4.
    I think, Amiri goes best with her own giant bastard sword (and of course, the one you take from the frost giant in the House on the Edge of Time), Hargulka's club went to Harrim as it grants FOM. Therefore I had to decide between Amiri and Octavia for the Ring of Chaos (granting FOM) and chose Octavia as spellcasting is more important in the endgame. As for Valerie, she got Ravena's bastard sword.