Help with "location is not available"

I have an open quest "Blood Calling", which says Amiri ran off to the Glenbon Highlands etc.

There are two locations marked with a red "!" in that area: "Abandoned Six Bears Campsight" and "Flintrock Grassland". I cannot enter either one because it says "Location is not available" when I click on it.

That is true whether or not Amiri is in my group at the time.

Is there any way for me to complete this quest? I don't understand the message; I never saw that before when trying to enter any other area.

Near the Glenbon Highlands should be another Six Bears Camp. There's where the quest takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom360 View Post
    Near the Glenbon Highlands should be another Six Bears Camp. There's where the quest takes place.
    Ok thanks for the info. Strange, I cannot seem to find it anywhere, even though I think I've visited all the nodes around Glenbon.

I'll keep playing and maybe it will turn up at some point in the future. IMO the message on the other locations ("location is not available") could be improved.

New info: I installed the "1.0.15b" patch (was on 1.0.14b) and the other Six Bears Camp has shown up. It wasn't there before, and I looked in the patch notes and they mentioned fixing something about it, so I guess that was my trouble.

Anyway thanks for the info!