Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Open Beta Test for Version 1.1!

Dear Pathfinders,

version 1.1 is almost here! To get ready for it, we are launching an open beta-test. It is going to run for about a week, and anyone who owns the game can participate.

All you need to do is switch to the "betatest" branch and enter the code "Ms0SJWRhSRuo". You can find detailed info and instructions over here:
    https://owlcatgames.com/content/beta-test

The test will first become available for Windows users, with Mac and Linux users joining them in about 3 days. Patch notes shall be published in about 2 days. As for reporting bugs, you will be able to do that via a special button inside the game.

We are very grateful to everyone who decides to take part in this test and help us make this game even better! Your feedback and continued support are invaluable to us!

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Great, I should be able to test it this week-end...

I tried the beta code but it stated "Beta access code invalid". Might have something to do with the fact I went with GoG for the platform instead of Steam. I did have a screen that popped up stating my access to the game was revoked by the developer which I had to acknowledge. Should have screen shot it, just woke up. :/

Yes, it seems GoG players can't test the beta patch. It will be for Steam users only... :(
    https://owlcatgames.com/content/beta-test

Has anyone replaying through chapter 1 found the preorder items in the chest by the bed at Olegs in the beta? Or has it moved?

I believe that is a bug. Please report using in game Bug Report button.

Can we use saves in beta once 1.1 is released? As in, copy saves made while playing beta and paste them in main game folder??
    Last edited by purpleblob; 11-13-2018 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleblob View Post
    Can we use saves in beta once 1.1 is released? As in, copy saves made while playing beta and paste them in main game folder??
    Yes, they will be playable in 1.1 after release as well! So venture boldly. Live dangerously. Or, well, do whatever it is purple blobs do. Go and do it in beta, knowing full well your deeds shall be remembered and recorded for posterity.

Yes, it seems GoG players can't test the beta patch. It will be for Steam users only... :(
    That is the sad truth. Unfortunately, supporting betas in both GoG and Steam would stretch our Q&A thin and waste invaluable bug-fixing goblin-hours.
    (you didn't think Q&A were mere humans, did you?)
    Last edited by k0tarsis; 11-13-2018 at 02:42 PM.

Don't worry, I understood. I was disappointed because I had read that everyone would be able to partake and I had my hopes high, but I understood and I dealt with it. :p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast