Thread: Linzi's quest

Linzi's quest

So i took Linzi to Pitax with me but the quest never updated. I went to the college area but nothing. Did I do something wrong? Seems weird that several companion quests aren't working.

I don't know what game version you're on, but this bug should already be fixed. It definitely worked on my last game.
    As soon as Linzi wants to see the impact of her released book and you finished Pitax's Quest (the one with the king),
    you should be ordered to the academy, to deal with the aftermath.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom360 View Post
    I don't know what game version you're on, but this bug should already be fixed. It definitely worked on my last game.
    As soon as Linzi wants to see the impact of her released book and you finished Pitax's Quest (the one with the king),
    you should be ordered to the academy, to deal with the aftermath.
    I'm on steam so whatever the latest version of the game is what I have. I've had none of this happen and I only just finished Pitax the other day so it must be still bugged for me.

Did you take Linzi to Rushlight Fields though? That's the important part. You talk to a bunch of people there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard_Celine View Post
    Did you take Linzi to Rushlight Fields though? That's the important part. You talk to a bunch of people there.
    Yeah I've done that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Simeon View Post
    Yeah I've done that too.
    And then you have spoken with her teacher and asked him to write the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard_Celine View Post
    Nope, I lied. I took Jubl-dude and not Linzi....
    Thanks for the tip.