Strategy Guide ETA?

So, as a King-level Backer, I'm supposed to get a Strategy Guide/Walkthrough. And hey, the rough draft of it is available on Gamer Guides, so that's nice.

But, I'd really like to be able to access the various maps, which presumably show the locations of hidden thing/Artifact pieces and relics. Right now I'm toting around roughly 25-30 pieces of broken crap, which could be a super-awesome item or worth a chunk of XP if I could just find the last piece.

But I can't look that these maps, because Gamer Guides has them behind a pay-wall. Which is fine for them, but I already Paid for this stuff.

Anyway, I guess this all boils down to:

A) When are we going to be receiving the Guide, and

B) This guide is going to include info for secret stuff/Artifact and Relic lists, right?

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    I can't answer about the guide, but here's info about the artifacts locations and powers...

https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showt...light=artifact

Agree 100%. Where is this guide? Sadly King level and above seem to be getting shafted at the moment. Not only this, but we are getting the same physical box as regular physical backers.

Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    I can't answer about the guide, but here's info about the artifacts locations and powers...

https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showt...light=artifact
    Yeah, I've seen that. It's helpful, but several of the artifact lists are incomplete.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1530287003

That's super frustrating! Hopefully they get too it soon!

I’ve been asking about this as well. I have never really received an answer. I don’t see it listed in my account here or on GOG. Has this been abandoned as a reward now?

From what I can recall, the writer of the guide had to stop working on it for health reasons around launch time.
    The crowd-sourced version is... well... I might get back to updating it later this week but per the beta notes the vast majority of the missing pieces have not been fixed at this time so I'm less than enthused about heading back into a broken mess to try to find items which haven't been implemented/fixed yet.

How about a REFUND?!