[Bug] Lantern King's Curse

I've just completed Kingmaker for the second time and noted there is still a particular bug with the Lantern King's Curse. I didn't see it mentioned in the 1.1 beta patch notes, so I figured I'd point it out here:

As you progressively lift the curse, it is supposed to allow for more spells for your casters. I'm fairly sure that this is not working 100% as intended.

In the image below note that I'm at least restrictive stage of the curse. The selected character and spell list is for Harrim - who at level 17 has up to level 9 spells available. However, as the image shows only up to level 2 spells are available (even though the curse text indicates that all but the most high level spells should be available).

Same here. Killing the jabberwoky with only level 2 spells (and CL3) seems ... difficult ?

Same here. I’ve got the same issue. It does make things....challenging.
    I’m currently at the “You have access to mid level spells.” Yet only have access to L1 spells and CL 2.

Last patch lets me get my caster level back, but I cannot cast spells beyond second level (they're greyed-out)

Quote Originally Posted by Irulan View Post
    Last patch lets me get my caster level back, but I cannot cast spells beyond second level (they're greyed-out)
    Same here.