Wildcard DLC (mages tower)

After building Mages tower, I still can't teleport since I don't know how to access teleportation circle? Where is it? Probably just not working.

Consider yourself lucky to get that far!

Nevermind, I built another mage tower in another settlement and it connected the 2 for transport option.

So it's just mage towers you build? Not another building? If so that's confusing they didn't clarify that!

Teleportation circle is a separate building. Have nothing to do with mage towers. But it transports only between settlements. So you must build at least 2 to use.

To clarify to those who doesn't reached that part of the game : Mage Towers has built-in teleportation circles, or you can build one as a separate building. The later is really good in smaller settlements, where you can't build a Mage Tower anyway.

You can use them on the global map. Just standing on a settlement, you have a teleportation option, which gives you a list of possible destinations.

Is this teleportation mechanic wildcard DLC specific? I could not find it in the product description on steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Kheiran View Post
    Is this teleportation mechanic wildcard DLC specific? I could not find it in the product description on steam.
    i think it was added with the latest patch (as well as the aviary), not with the DLC. Not sure, since I have the season-pass, and the new patch was released the same time with the DLC.

I see. I checked the patch notes and this feature is part of the patch, not the DLC, see:

https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showt...ll=1#post37433