Thread: Completed!

Completed!

Hi,

ok ... now i've completed the game ... 170 hours to explore all the game, all location.

My consideration are simple ... the game is awesome, very big to explore and with fine location. The story is very well made, the dialog very intresting and the choise are all well balanced ... i've loved to see some dungeon with 2 or 3 level not involved in the story but with some "local" problem like an abandoned abbey or a wizard tower or a mine ...

The Kingdom managment is a good add on (The buff when the party is in the territory are a good plus), but i don't understand very well the sotisfaction system ... More explanation are needed/developed in UI in my opinion (a gouge, a description to explain something...) I've understood that when a problem go to disaster, sometimes the kingdom satisfaction suffer ... but i don't understand how to go up and what to do to generate satisfaction ...

I've played all the game in Normal Difficult with full critical, full damage, XP only on active character, no death door but killed companion ecc. ecc. and i've done all the fight without help ... but the house of the edge of time ... is impossible, the wild hunt enemy done to much damage (crystal sneck attack all the way) ... i've killed the witch and the worm man in normal difficult but with 8 wild scout ecc. ecc. no way and i've tryed .... to complete the game i've lower the damage to 0.5 or is impossible ...

In my opinion the house of the edge of time level could be revisited in the combat encounter or lower the difficult of the wild hunt enemy and the portal to the third key is very very very difficult to find ... some clue is needed.

I apology for my bad english but i love to share my opinion for this great game.

Best Regards!

Yay!

I just finished it last night. It was on my 5th playthrough (the others I either gave up or get bored). This playthrough I was Chaotic Good with all Mercenary NPCs and 6 animal companions. We were level 17 before entering the House at the Edge of Time and Level 18 mid-way through Chapter 7.

I even successfully Romanced Nyrissa and got the secret ending!

Such a cool ending. I loved being able to talk down everything, and the final quests/trials with the Eldest to take down the LK. I'm wondering how much of what I saw at the end was because of the Nyrissa ending.

My next playthrough is Lawful Good with some special Merc's, so I'll see how that ends up.

Thanks to the Devs! This was such an awesome experience!

Very jealous that you actually unlocked the secret ending!!

I might try to go for it this time around :)

It might be "easier" since 1.1.1e updates? Being Chaotic Good, and choosing those dialogue options with her consistently probably helped. Also, I was generally "nice to fey" in the kingdom management whenever it came up (again, not sure if that matters).

Now i actually need to see the "normal" endings!

Quote Originally Posted by mauro.sartori@gmx.com View Post
    The Kingdom managment is a good add on (The buff when the party is in the territory are a good plus), but i don't understand very well the sotisfaction system ... More explanation are needed/developed in UI in my opinion (a gouge, a description to explain something...) I've understood that when a problem go to disaster, sometimes the kingdom satisfaction suffer ... but i don't understand how to go up and what to do to generate satisfaction ...
    Kingdom management is quite easy. Buildings don´t mean much. Few really give decent value. The most important thing is to ensure your council members success rate. Have as much companions as council members as possible and increase their kingdom related stat. If you are lawful build billboards in every settlement. Do not waste your time on expansion, if you have not maxed out your kingdom stats.
    In my 2nd play-through I mainly built buildings if I saw a chance of getting a rank increase. Most of my towns only had billboards, artisan shops, halfling breweries and tanneries.

I've played all the game in Normal Difficult with full critical, full damage, XP only on active character, no death door but killed companion ecc. ecc. and i've done all the fight without help ... but the house of the edge of time ... is impossible, the wild hunt enemy done to much damage (crystal sneck attack all the way) ... i've killed the witch and the worm man in normal difficult but with 8 wild scout ecc. ecc. no way and i've tryed .... to complete the game i've lower the damage to 0.5 or is impossible ...
    Sorry to tell ya, but it's not impossible. Have a strong tank in the party. Let her enter rooms first, while the other party members are left behind a little bit. The Wild Hunt mainly does not divert its attention from tank. Then bring the rest of the party and kill em all.