Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That's a great idea Grifta! That would make it easier to see how you're doing at a glance.

Quote Originally Posted by Arktor View Post
    Fine for you if you are a genius and us peasants are just too dumb to understand, therefore being whiny spoiled brats, I guess.

But please, tell me which tutorial item tells you that negative BP will lower the barony status, or how to re-increase its level (which btw is not fully explained even here). It's not crucial, of course. It's just THE most important and unexplained game-over reason people encounter! But whatever, YOU must be right, and WE must be wrong, because we are just plain dumb or lazy, not like you Mr Superior.

So what? Do you think we are braindead bozos who skip all the deefikultt reeding beecauz it hurtz the insyde of the head? Oh, you're so superior because YOU read the tutorial, when WE just wallow in our ignorance and whine like mere plebeians.
    Well surprise, I read the tutorial too (yeah, maybe we're not all lazy dumbs after all...)
    And after that, I read the whole ingame "encyclopedia" (it hurts to call it that, but hey).
    ...And you know what? I did not find a single piece of information about the unexplainable increasing unrest in my otherwise flourishing kingdom... Until I found out on forums that debt made you lose a full level... Great, just great! And just the tip of the iceberg, here, Mr Superior.
    All the useful information and (sadly) invaluable meta-knowledge I found about this game, I found on the Internet, not in-game.

I don't know what version of the game you have, but obviously yours has much more documentation than everyone else's, it would seem...

Just one advice, Mr Superior: brag and be self satisfied all you want if that pleases you, but try not insulting other people's intelligence while doing so.
    Only thing you earned with your post is exactly what you showed: disrespect.
    I think you are overreacting and missing the point.

As much as I enjoy reading these kind of posts, way better than reading the daily news, I sometimes ask myself, what if we would have a contructive and civil or rather rational discussion...

Ah, but we all know the answer to that, dontít we?
    How boring would life become.

That being said:

Keep up the good fight, guys and gals. You have every right to be easily offended and only your opinion matters, because you know better. Always!

Generally speaking and only thinking loud. No need for anyone to feel offended, really... well, probably... err, hopefully?

Nevermind me, Iíll not be posting in this thread again. Promised.

Quote Originally Posted by Karpophorus View Post
    As much as I enjoy reading these kind of posts, way better than reading the daily news, I sometimes ask myself, what if we would have a contructive and civil or rather rational discussion...

Ah, but we all know the answer to that, dont’t we?
    How boring would life become.

That being said:

Keep up the good fight, guys and gals. You have every right to be easily offended and only your opinion matters, because you know better. Always!

Generally speaking and only thinking loud. No need for anyone to feel offended, really... well, probably... err, hopefully?

Nevermind me, I’ll not be posting in this thread again. Promised.
    You aren't wrong :P

I apologize for my terseness in my earlier post everyone! I was very grumpy that day, but it doesn't excuse rudeness.

I really only have two issues with the Kingdom management:

1) I cannot see a difference on the overland map in what is in my borders and outside. This makes it difficult to decide what resources are worth traveling to and spending BP to add to the kingdom.

2) There needs to be an in game Calendar so I can look at what the next months and dates are. Kingdom events should show their expiration on that calendar as well as an icon for what reagent is handling it. This would allow you to plan your Kingdom much better. As it is now it feels like I am trying to modify an excel spreadsheet in notepad.... If your going to put events on a calendar in a game there should be a calendar to reference said events and the resource cost to achieve them.

Edit: Having a note on how you can reduce the time it takes to achieve said events can be helpful too. I am not sure if this is in the game or not but it seems to reason that a Magister may solve a puzzle a lot faster than a High Priest or that a High Priest Rank II will solve it faster than a High Priest Rank I. Right now there is no cost / benefit analysis tools and no scheduler tools in the game.

It is cumbersome and annoying and very micro-managy, which totally detracts from the immersion of the RPG game.

I don't want the computer to think for me, I want the tools to allow me to analyze and assess how to best manage things myself.
    Last edited by Argantis; 12-05-2018 at 07:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12