Doubts over upcoming DLC

1 - Anyone knows which day of December itŽll be released?

2 - The new companion will be integrated to current games or weŽll have to start a new one to find her and get her quests?

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Should be the 6th. I think she will be integrated at chapter 2, and will be at your capital if you're already later.

The new companion will visit you in the throne room if you already in game; but only upto a certain point. Possibly chapter 5 or so, when events roll on too much for a new companion.

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    I think it would be best if there fix the game first than start making dlc but the only thing i would like to see in a dlc is mythic feats i want my godhood
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 11-27-2018 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Infinity Sock View Post
    I think it would be best if there fix the game first than start making dlc but the only thing i would like to see in a dlc is mythic feats i want my godhood
    I'd like to know what experience other players have. Even before 1.1 things were shaping up nicely - and post 1.1 my experience has been great.

There are still a couple of bugs which are rather annoying, because they cause an imbalance, but these are not necessarily game breaking. (Looking at you: Strength based two weapon fighting/ Power Attack and Dex based TWF and finesse training). I trust that these bugs will be taken care of, eventually.
    If DLC and bug fixing can be accomplished at the same time, I appreciate additional content. If working on the DLC requires time and ressources and somehow would affect bug fixing I would not mind waiting for the new content a bit longer.

My brother could not continue his campaign after Pitax, even after 1.1 released. I think the game reached the point where it is still has bugs, and unfinished stuff, but if it would have been released in this state, then it wouldn't had the backlash as it had. I consider 1.1 a wast improvement, and the real 1.0, finally dropping the beta tag.