Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • In

3 75.00%
  • Out

1 25.00%
    Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar

Stuff Packs Idea

I was thinking the other day what is the best way to get new spells new feats new classes and new races and the idea came to me owlcat could start making stuff packs the sims does the same thing don't see why it can't work for pathfinder kingmaker that way we don't get bored of the game they could add new buildings with the stuff packs like a flying city and other stuff if you like the idea of having stuff packs vote in if not vote out it might be the best way to get new stuff quickly
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 12-03-2018 at 11:56 PM.

Uhm... i honestly don't understand what are you talking about. Random small DLC content ?

Buildings are super uninteresting in the game, so instead of adding new ones, give the current ones some functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Uhm... i honestly don't understand what are you talking about. Random small DLC content ?

Buildings are super uninteresting in the game, so instead of adding new ones, give the current ones some functionality.
    Well i was thinking of easier way of adding new classes and new races and buildings to a dlc with out story in it that way it keeps the game alive

I'm very much in favor of more feats and archetypes (and classes too).

Since Owlcats haven't really announced any DLC in that direction, I'm hopeful that they are planning to add those not so much as DLC but as normal updates to the game. (But if DLC for these are announced, I'm pretty sure I'd get them.)

All so forget to say the hole point of stuff packs is we get classes and other stuff we would not get in a normal dlc with story in it this way it makes everybody happy
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 12-04-2018 at 06:34 PM.