Enjoying the game! Have a few suggestions...

Hi have been enjoying the game so far, hope you continue in improving it, have a few suggestions:

{1} Need more facial options for our characters in-game model, can be difficult to get the face we want on
    our character in game.

{2} Need more racial feats to add to the character so the our character can have more options.

{3} Need more 'Familiar' options and if possible access to the 'Improved Familiar' Feat. (Like to have my
    Aasimar to have access to a celestial familiar)

{4} Need more 'Animal Companion' options and if possible access to 'Animal Companion' Archetypes.

{5} Not sure if this option is already in place but like the option to pick a Deity for a Non-Divine class. (Just
    because a character doesn't get powers from a deity doesn't make a character a non-religious
    character)

{6} This can be for the Tieflings as well, if possible would like access to 'Non-Human Aasimar' humans
    seem be the standard, but considering the rules and lore of Pathfinder, nothing stopping access to
    different racial body types.

{7} This can be for the Tieflings as well, so the Aasimar Heritages would like more character model
    options. (For example those of 'Agathion-Blooded' heritage has access to animal-like physical traits.)

{8} This can be for the Tieflings as well, so the Aasimar Heritages would like more alternative racial traits
    from the books to give us more options.

{9} I'm sure you probably received many requests for more Arcane Sub-schools, Bloodlines, Classes,
    Class Archetypes, Domains & Sub-domains, Elemental Arcane Schools, Prestige Classes and Races.
    So might as well put it all in one question.

{10} Would like Deities from other Pantheons as well as races specific Deities and the Demigods Faiths like the Archdevils, Demon lords, Eldest, Elemental Lords, Empyreal Lords and the 'The Elder Mythos' for example.

{11} This is minor but for the 'Bestiary' section would like maybe a quill drawn picture of the creature in the description. (Would think Linzi would want her readers to have a idea of what she is writing about.)

I think that is it... If anything else come to mind I will add to it later.
    Last edited by FadeSeeker; 12-14-2018 at 01:53 AM.

I think the same as you FadeSeeker. I would add to this more quest, lands , building to build, more possible talks with players party (and i am not talking about talks on resting, only for example talks i tavern or after some fights and quests for example) and even deeping the plot of existing quest, making them even more unpredictable and curious :) . I would be really happy seeing some clas like warlock from dnd (but probably that not possible because some law rules right?) All this would make the game more fun than planned dlc with vahrenhold or that unending dungeon i think.

Adding these suggestions:

{10} Would like Deities from other Pantheons as well as races specific Deities and the Demigods Faiths like the Archdevils, Demon lords, Eldest, Elemental Lords, Empyreal Lords and the 'The Elder Mythos' for example.

{11} This is minor but for the 'Bestiary' section would like maybe a quill drawn picture of the creature in the description. (Would think Linzi would want her readers to have a idea of what she is writing about.)

More convo and content for the pixel friends 😆 bromance and romance wise, for new or existing characters.
    I love how Octavia and Jubilost snipe at each other, Octavia fussing over Harrim and everyone else. Tristian can actually deliver a burning reply to Jaethal's barbs without losing his sunny disposition and omg many more 😍
    I'd love more opportunity to interact with them

Would like somesort of a 'shrine' in game where you can have an option to affirm your faith in a deity or just plainly state as 'non believer' in any point of the game.

Hey there, everyone, and thanks for your suggestions! I've passed them along to the other devs in the team.

As far as I can see, most of these are about implementing even more features and possibilites in the game. We keep adding more classes, races and story in DLCs, as well as stuff like new beard and hair options, more scrolls and spells, more feats, more quality of life features etc. in the free patches available to everyone. Truth be told, we'd absolutely love to just keep adding more and more stuff to the game. However, I think you all understand that it takes time and work to draw, animate, program, balance and otherwise develop new features - and that imposes certain limitations on how much we can keep expanding the game.
    But do not fret - there's still a lot more content coming soon, so stay tuned! :)