Nature Fang archetype is missing.

It's just unbelievable that it is missing, the gap left by this absence is tremendous. It's past the mistake approach, it's complete incompetence.

True, I've been thinking about that specific archetype of a class I don't play for most of the 130 hours I played the game. For this whole time I've thought about stopping playing because it was missing,
    I feel that gap left by its absence deep in my heart, and it's hurting a lot.
    I had to do with the 100+ other combinations of classes and archetypes available, what a shame...
    Last edited by Umsche; 12-13-2018 at 09:08 AM.

You're very rational. Maybe because you own the game. My money is still in balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Malsain View Post
    It's just unbelievable that it is missing, the gap left by this absence is tremendous. It's past the mistake approach, it's complete incompetence.
    Uhm... lol.

Do you think that posting like a troll, instead making a proper request to the devs goes anywhere? You know, there is a topic for that. Kids these days...

Also, this is an archetype which uses class abilities from the Slayer, which is not implemented at all in the game, and as far we know not even planned for the new future. So yeah, realistic expectations.