"The Wildcards", our first major DLC, is out now!

Have you felt like PF:KM could use more classes? Or another race? Or that there's not enough companions to pick from? Or do you just want new quests and a new story in your playthrough?

If you have, I've great news for you - we just released a new DLC, and it has all of these things!

"Fiend blood runs through their veins, whispering cruel truths and evil ideas. Who are they? Tieflings, the outcasts of the civilized world.

Living channels of elemental energy, tamers of wild power - who are they? Kineticists, masters of occult elemental skills.

A mysterious stranger crosses the threshold of your barony - marked with the blood of devils, gifted with the power of the elements. Who is she? Discover for yourself!

This new DLC for Pathfinder:Kingmaker includes:

• A new playable race. During the poll to decide which bonus race we were going to add to the game, one particular option was requested a lot (besides the winner - Aasimars): Tieflings, the people with a drop of demonic blood in their veins. They didn't make it into the base game, but became the natural choice for the first piece of post-release content.

• A new playable class. They master the raw power of the elements, channeling it into their wild talents to manipulate the world around them. Kineticists are living conduits of primal energy, deadly both in close and ranged combat.

• A new companion. If you combine a race with a class, you get a character. Welcome your new companion, the Tiefling Kineticist who comes, just like every other companion, with her own storyline. She could also be a romance option and may hold one of the positions in the Kingdom.

The new companion will join your party in the beginning of Chapter 2. Those who would like to add the companion to their current playthrough can do so at any point before the end of Chapter 5 ("War of the River Kings"): the companion will ask for an audience at your throne room. However, we would advise to begin your acquaintance with the character as soon as possible."

P.S. Tiefling models have horns and tails! If you ask me, they look absolutely fabulous <333

Get it on Steam and GoG:
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/9...The_Wildcards/
    https://www.gog.com/game/pathfinder_..._the_wildcards

Is there any place to see an overview of how this class works compared to pen and paper

I installed the dlc, but it doesn't work...

8 euro for a new race, new class and - besides assumed companion quest(s) - nothing else?

What?

Good work Owlcat, the model are great, the option of the tifling race make very custom new PC and ... 4 new Archetype of the kinetic class are welcome ... i love to see the new companion too :)

Money well spent for me ... continue this way!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by soedenone View Post
    8 euro for a new race, new class and - besides assumed companion quest(s) - nothing else?

What?
    Just for information, so far what I've seen in the DLC:

- The new "companion" so far seems to be nicely integrated into the game, and has an interesting story, which showcases the new race nicely. Also a new romance option.

- The new race is nice to have, and visually well done. It's sad that (same to the aasimar) it's not balanced at all compared to other races. But it's a problem in tabletop too. There is about a dozen different subraces, so LOT of options.

- The new class has very unique mechanics compared what we had before. I've seen so far only 1 new type of magic item to support the class, which is not much. (especially compared to spellcasters or the alchemist, who drown in class-realted items) Most of the class-archetypes are not that interesting to me, but there is one which changes the class into a melee focused build.

Sadly, only the four basic elements (air, earth, water, fire) got implemented, and lot of tabletop options are missing. Still a fun class to play, with great visuals.

- There is a new Kingdom project after one of the companion quests (non companion related, so i list it separately)

So far, I'm happy that it's in my season pass. I have high hopes for the second DLC... but not so much for the third.

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    I like the new companion and the new race but i think the new class was a bad move i did a poll on what classes people wanted and in first place was the oracle class with 60 votes and in second place was the witch class with 50 votes so in my opinion on this dlc is it could have been better i was kinda hoping for more feats and more classes in this dlc

Quote Originally Posted by The Infinity Sock View Post
    I like the new companion and the new race but i think the new class was a bad move i did a poll on what classes people wanted and in first place was the oracle class with 60 votes and in second place was the witch class with 50 votes so in my opinion on this dlc is it could have been better i was kinda hoping for more feats and more classes in this dlc
    You mean same poll where people were stating that "naturally" hellknight and signifers will come first and what people would want after? :)
    Anyway, there was a good reasoning why they wanted to put this new race and class in the game so will be happy for waiting (possible) DLC for hellknights later...
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"