[Bug] Can't load saves, "DLC Required"

All the saves I made yesterday lack the "Load" option. They say "DLC Required." I would guess this has to do with the fact that today The Wildcards is called The Wildcards, while yesterday it was called a string of numbers. Is this going to be fixed, or do I need to scrap yesterday's play time and reload a save from before it?

You can most likely get it work by:
    - Play something else first (another save game), then get back to start menu and load Wildcard game.
    - Do not choose load save but instead "continue game".
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Wildcards DLC doesn't work properly as it is not recognised at game start. You can't create a Tiefling main char either. I hope this will be fixed soon as not being able to load save games is game breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikioko View Post
    Wildcards DLC doesn't work properly as it is not recognised at game start. You can't create a Tiefling main char either. I hope this will be fixed soon as not being able to load save games is game breaking.
    I am also having this problem on my mac. I am reinstalling the game. It appears my PC does not suffer this problem at all. We will see what happens after I do a full reinstall.

UPDATE: This is definitely a nasty bug and is impacting Mac installations for sure.

1) Reinstallation will NOT fix this problem.
    2) You are unable to create new games with the new DLC content.
    3) You are unable to load games previously created.
    4) If you select "Continue" and your last game was a DLC content based save game it will load ... however it puts everything in a weird state and I do not know how that affects items that were DLC based (what if you made a Tiefling for example).

Below is a screenshot of what your game state will be if you hit Continue and then save the game ... it becomes loadable.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cNw...ew?usp=sharing

EDIT: Here is another thread expressing same problem - https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showt...t-The-Wildcard
    Last edited by Ebondark; 12-21-2018 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Matching two threads.

Same problem here

Everything was more or less fine before last update (last time I played was the 18th) and now it's like what Ebokdark is describing

I'm also on mac. Desintalling/reinstalling the game didn't solve anything

Holidays are on now, any chance we get a patch before holidays end so we can enjoy the game a little ?

Some more info :
    All DLC contents (including new class and tielfing race) are not accessible, even when starting a new game
    Old saves (done before the DLC release) still work
    Last edited by Arkhos94; 12-25-2018 at 11:35 PM.

Problem seem to be solved for me with last update, thanks to the dev team for solving it during holidays

Im still getting this bug. anyone find a solution?