Dissapointing Miniature

Hi Guys,

today i got my physical Collectors box and i am very dissapointed about the size of the miniature. I thought we would get a 28 mm and not this tiny thing.

The base is much to big for the miniature and you can't use it on a normal battlemap.

Greetings,

Andi

Totally agree with you.

The figurine was actually supposed to be 30mm tall and when I got mine Octavia's staff was broken. Then I tried to take a photo of it and the arm came off....

Never buying a collector's edition from them again.

Well, at least you have your boxes. I still have nothing at all and I see no link, where I can ask about it.

I just got my box, it got opened by customs so the bottom of the box is destroyed, the center of my poster has some damage and I was only given a miniature base with no miniature. The miniature base doesn't even have a mark or a slot punch for where a miniature would go. At least the map and the art book made it through everything, they were the things I was most looking forward to.

Hello everyone!

Oh my, that's a lot of sad, sad news. Let me try and answer your concerns to the best of my ability.

I thought we would get a 28 mm and not this tiny thing.
    I'm still on vacation and away from home, so I asked the guys at the office to measure the miniature. It clocked in at 30mm exactly. I cannot imagine how your particular miniature could have been cast in smaller size, but could you provide a photo with measuring tape? You can post it here or send it to kotarsis@owlcatgames.com.

when I got mine Octavia's staff was broken. Then I tried to take a photo of it and the arm came off....
    I'm very sorry to hear that - this seems to be the fault of our shipping contractor. We are currently investigating this issue, and you could help us prove our case to the shipping company by sending us a few photos of the miniature, the box it came in and your shipping info. I've sent you an e-mail to make sure.

I just got my box, it got opened by customs so the bottom of the box is destroyed, the center of my poster has some damage and I was only given a miniature base with no miniature. The miniature base doesn't even have a mark or a slot punch for where a miniature would go.
    This is just terrible. Please, accept my sincere apologies! If you provide us with a few photos and your shipping info, we'll do our best to provide you with a replacement. I've sent you an e-mail just in case, so you can simply reply to that.

Well, at least you have your boxes. I still have nothing at all and I see no link, where I can ask about it.
    Some of the boxes are still on their way. However, it would be prudent to check whether you have given us your shipping info - just log into your owlcatgames.com account to see. As for when the package actually arrives at your doorstep - unfortunately, this is completely up to your local postal service provider.

Physical reward issues

To anyone reading this - if there are any issues you're having with the physical rewards (broken miniatures, ripped boxes, problems with customs, and anything else at all), please, do not hesitate to contact team@owlcatgames.com or kotarsis@owlcatgames.com. Provide your shipping info, describe the issue, add a few photos of the damaged goods as well as the box they came in, and we'll do our best to help you out!

I've got another kind of problem with the miniature. German import tax office doesn't believe in the price you've listed on the box and they need me to send them some kind of confirmation now. Thing is though, that the receipt you sent me about it doesn't list the price of that one item, instead there's an overall price listed which includes also cost of the soundtrack and probably postal fees.
    I have sent an email about this matter. Please look into it. I'd like to have you send me another proof for the miniature's price. Important not here: I bought it in a seperate upgrade, not as part of a king's edition or so. But this should be easily visible in my email. Hope to hear from you about this asap (Because the tax office is in my hair about it so bad).