Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Teleportation Circle

Since the last patch introduced Teleportation Circle as building, i tried to build some to reduce travel time. Problem is: i can't build it.
    So what are the prerequisites to build it?
    In another forum some guys mentioned you would need to reach arcane rank 3. But my arcane rank is already 3 and Teleportation Circle still doesn't show up in my building list.
    Can someone clear things up a bit?

Did you build mage tower? Try to build it first then Teleportation Circle. Allso you do need 2 of them to actually be able to teleport (between them).
    "Road to the man's heart go through the chest"

Yes, i already built a mage tower, but still can't build a teleportation circle. Thats why i asked for the prerequisites to build one. It's definitely not only arcane rank 3.
    It's a really cool feature and i would skill straight forward to get it, but i have no clue what i have to do. After some research i realized no one seems to really know what to do. So i thought just ask the question right at the source :)

Or do i need the DLC for this?
    Last edited by dupdidu; 12-20-2018 at 03:25 PM.

When you say you have a mage tower are you talking about one outside of your capital? You need the mage tower in your destination town as well as you starting town. You’ll get a prompt to teleport when entering the town.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    From what I understand, his problem is not the mage towers, which require towns or cities, and which he has already built, but with Teleportation Circles, which are supposed to be buildable even in villages.

Edit : On that link, someone said that they think the Magister needs to be unlocked as well.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_...tation_circle/
    Last edited by No One of Consequence; 12-20-2018 at 10:22 PM.

Ok, let me make things more clear.

These are my Kingdom Stats:

Alignment: Lawful Good

Community: 5
    Loyalty: 5
    Military: 4
    Economy: 5
    Relations: 3
    Divine: 4
    Arcane: 3
    Stability: 3
    Culture: 4
    Espionage: 1

Capital is upgraded to City
    Regions: 9
    Built 2 Mage Towers

Still not able to build a teleportation circle anywhere.
    I can teleport from Tower to Tower

My actual main quest is right after the coronation so i'm actually waiting for act 5.
    As you all can see i already fulfill all requirements that are mentioned across different forums as requirements to build teleportation circles. But i still can't.
    So either there are other requirements that no one knows or there is a bug.

Is here really no owlcat guy who could answer that question? Since all other guys are just guessing and there is still no obvious pattern.

As far as I know, the only Owlcat guy who posts here, and very infrequently, is K0tarsis. You could try to send a pm to him. For the last two months, I have mostly seen him on the Patch Notes thread, and here : https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showt...7558#post37558

But if you have sent a bug report via the game (striking the F11 key in-game), I think you will have to wait.

As far as I am concerned, I have launched the game yesternight for the first time in a month, and I have teleportation circles. My ranks are all VI, except Arcane IV and espionage I, beginning of act 5 if I'm not mistaken (Trolls is Chapter 2, Bloom is 3, Varnhold is 4, and I just resolved Varnhold, A. and T. left, I returned home and found I could build Teleportation Circles everywhere, which I have done, ecxept in towns and my capital city where I built Mage Towers instead. Waiting for the few days of building in order to test them.
    I am also LG with 8 or 9 regions.

As far as I know, the only Owlcat guy who posts here, and very infrequently, is K0tarsis
    Ouch - that hurt! XD

You're right though - we're currently stretched thin with all the media we're trying to cover, and this forum gets way, way too little love. We're trying to improve this (I'm here on a massive feedback-gathering mission right now, for example), but it'll take some time till there's a considerable improvement.
    As for the question at hand - for some reason, most devs prefer to answer questions on our Discord server, so maybe try asking there? https://discord.gg/E5pe74u

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by k0tarsis View Post
    Ouch - that hurt! XD

You're right though - we're currently stretched thin with all the media we're trying to cover, and this forum gets way, way too little love. We're trying to improve this (I'm here on a massive feedback-gathering mission right now, for example), but it'll take some time till there's a considerable improvement.
    As for the question at hand - for some reason, most devs prefer to answer questions on our Discord server, so maybe try asking there? https://discord.gg/E5pe74u
    Well i have notes that the forums on here and on steam have become a bit of a ghost town i just hope owlcat give us something good in the next dlc or this game will die off before the 3rd dlc comes out if owlcat give us new classes and new races that will get a lot of people to come back to the game and on the forums :)

Quote Originally Posted by k0tarsis View Post
    Ouch - that hurt! XD
    I'm very sorry to read that, it really was not intended to hurt any of you owlcat team members, but merely as being as informative as I knew how to be for the OP, for him to get answers as quickly as possible. I did not think about Discord, though, since I haven't been there since about last spring.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast