(spoiler) How to save companion in the house at the edge of time

I have just finished my first game and I wondered how to save all characters. This is what I found in my first game, if you have more information please complete. I will update the first post with everyone informations.

Amiri: finish her quest and have her friend elected chief
    Jubilost : finishing his quest doesn't seem enough, is there a particular choice to do ?
    Valerie: finishing her quest by making the "good" choice resulting in the goddess removing her scarr
    Octavia: finishing her quest and romancing her (to the point of mariage) and breaking up with regongar result in her alive and regongar dead. Any way to save them both ?
    Regongar: see octavia
    Ekundayo: finishing his quest and having him accept his loss and moving on
    Nok-Nok: no idea, I finished his quest and he died
    Harrim: finishing his quest seems enough
    Tristian: finishing his quest and asking him to stay to help seems enough
    Jaethal: finishing her quest by having her sparring her daughter and dying (killed by her god of death) result in her coming back as a living NPC
    Linzi: I see no way to save her
    Kalikke/Kanerah: she didn't appeared in the house of the edge of time for me (bug ?)

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhos94 View Post
    I have just finished my first game and I wondered how to save all characters. This is what I found in my first game, if you have more information please complete. I will update the first post with everyone informations.

Octavia: finishing her quest and romancing her (to the point of mariage) and breaking up with regongar result in her alive and regongar dead. Any way to save them both ?
    Regongar: see octavia
    Finish her quest but don't romance her so far?
    Both survived in my current run.

For Octavia + Regongar, it is key to have both in your party when you do their individual quests, and consistently choose the "good" option.

I did an evil run, and Regongar killed his tribe-mate and Octavia burned down her mom's house... that didn't end well.

Every other time, I have gotten both of them to make it through the House.

Finishing their quests is not enough, you need to succeed at them. Valerie and Linzi are the two exceptions, you always lose Linzi and Valerie makes it regardless of her quest outcome.

The ones that I've been able to complete:
    - Amiri, Ekundayo - same as op,
    - Jubilost - suggested to him to use his wish to free the ghosts. Apparently you can also pass the immortality to some random gnome.
    - Nok-Nok - convinced him that he is a true hero. Though you can also succeed if you convince him he's the court jester.
    - Octavia & Regongar - finished their quests the good way, romance bugged out completely midgame. If you romance one, the other dies, so if you want to save both, either don't romance them, or do the threesome.

Harrim's quest was bugged, couldn't finish it, so he died endgame. On the other hand, I've finished both Jaethal and Tristian's quests the good way, and she still killed him in the house.

Generally I felt the ending was overdone; it could have been a very touching moment if it were just some of the companions, but with all of them going through the same motions it was like the game was stuck on repeat.
    Last edited by wilczajagoda; 01-03-2019 at 01:25 PM.