Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2nd DLC. Any news?

Just asking.

I know wildcards still fresh and the 1.2 is in the works.

But who knows?

Maybe there is already a planned date for release or something:)

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    I think it was planned for February.

Thanks. Hope it is so. It´ll be cool even if they need to postpone into march to make it ready.

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Lets hope we get a lot more stuff in this dlc i think it was a bad move to make it were you have to play as someone else i just hope we get new classes and prestige classes

Maybe there are "friendly" hellknights in Varnhold :)

DLC 2 is a self contained adventure (a module instead of the main Quest's AP). You're playing as either Maegar Varn or one of his lieutenants, I'm not sure on which, with some new companions. The results of DLC 2 will be importable to a main campaign and will have an effect on The Varnhold vanishing. Though what effect I don't know. It takes place in Varnhold, and I suspect (but this has not been confirmed) that it's basically going over the same period of time as you Fighting the Stag Lord and Dealing with Troll Trouble and Season of Bloom.

Supposedly it involves the ruins of an ancient Cyclops Empire.

There's been no official word as to Feats, Spells, Classes, Hellknights, or other Prestige classes. And the only word I've heard on dinosaurs is "no". So I plan to keep asking until that changes.

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Well i am hoping for the witch class with the prestige class the winter witch
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 01-04-2019 at 08:47 PM.

Well, on Discord dataminers just found entries in the new patch for Centaurs and Mimics?

Well, Owlcat Games... I for one sure wouldn't mind having playable Centaurs. *hint*
    Or some additional romanceable studs and mares with tasty firm musculous bodies. *hint* *hint*

There's a tribe of Centaurs in the original Varnhold Vanishing module... (they take the place of the Numerian barbarians you encounter in the PC game). It would be cool to RP out that as Varnhold's team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast