Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratagemini View Post
    DLC 2 is a self contained adventure (a module instead of the main Quest's AP). You're playing as either Maegar Varn or one of his lieutenants, I'm not sure on which, with some new companions. The results of DLC 2 will be importable to a main campaign and will have an effect on The Varnhold vanishing. Though what effect I don't know. It takes place in Varnhold, and I suspect (but this has not been confirmed) that it's basically going over the same period of time as you Fighting the Stag Lord and Dealing with Troll Trouble and Season of Bloom.

Supposedly it involves the ruins of an ancient Cyclops Empire.

There's been no official word as to Feats, Spells, Classes, Hellknights, or other Prestige classes. And the only word I've heard on dinosaurs is "no". So I plan to keep asking until that changes.
    Aww.. There was a point where I would be happy to play another PC with her new sets of pixel friends.
    But now I've grown too attached to my Baroness and her companions, making me wish for more content on them :(

I wonder what else do they have in store for future dlcs..

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by close2myheart View Post
    Aww.. There was a point where I would be happy to play another PC with her new sets of pixel friends.
    But now I've grown too attached to my Baroness and her companions, making me wish for more content on them :(

I wonder what else do they have in store for future dlcs..
    Same here i think it was a bad move to make a dlc with a new main character i don't mind getting new companions but i really don't like the idea of starting again with my main character

Quote Originally Posted by The Infinity Sock View Post
    Same here i think it was a bad move to make a dlc with a new main character i don't mind getting new companions but i really don't like the idea of starting again with my main character
    Since the game system maxes out at Level 20 there's really nowhere to go with our main characters once we finish the main campaign. Instead of DLCs they should make another Pathfinder game based on another Adventure Path like Hell's Rebels or Rise of the Runelords.

Well, DLC 3 in April will be an endless dungeon in the main campaign, hopefully with mythic levels/tiers and extreme challenges. Nevertheless, DLC 2 will be interesting because it will supposedly affect the main campaign. Remains to be seen how much though.

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Triordinant View Post
    Since the game system maxes out at Level 20 there's really nowhere to go with our main characters once we finish the main campaign. Instead of DLCs they should make another Pathfinder game based on another Adventure Path like Hell's Rebels or Rise of the Runelords.
    Or owlcat could give use a new added story to kingmaker with mythic paths if there do this i want the divine source feat i want my godhood

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12