Kingdom Management improvements

Here are some things I think would improve kingdom management. Some of these may have been already suggested elsewhere:

- It would be nice to see my BP total and kingdom status anytime I am in my throne room, regardless of what is going on. I'm asked to make decisions all the time without having all the pertinent information in front of me. Speaking of which...

- When someone comes to you asking for money why in the world is the cost never discussed? What responsible ruler would decide to support an artisan or add infrastructure onto their kingdom without having any idea of cost? It's sheer folly.

- From what I can tell, one of the key decisions you make in the game is whether to lower taxes as one point. Your long term success largely seems to ride on this one decision. Why is this not adjustable? Every other kindgom-building/management game I have ever player allows you to tinker with tax rates to fix your economy or appease your populace. Not having that option makes me feel like I am on rails and ruins the immersion for me.

Anyways, just some thoughts as I have struggled to maintain a stable kingdom. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by krosshair@hotmail.com View Post
    - When someone comes to you asking for money why in the world is the cost never discussed? What responsible ruler would decide to support an artisan or add infrastructure onto their kingdom without having any idea of cost? It's sheer folly.
    Upcoming patch 1.2 adds this information to the dialogue box where you select the decision.

Awesome news! Thanks.

Yes to adjusting the GST rate!