Senior Member JulietRosalieMelusine's Avatar

Repeat a character or start with somebody else?

I'm currently playing Hospitaler & I want to quit. I'm just waiting King Irovetti to invite me, but I simply think new start may be the best.
    I'm level 13.

I'm female romancing Tristian & I want to romance Nyrissa this time. Is it possible to romance Nyrissa as female & win over her heart?

Which class do you suggest to start with?
    Druid (feyspeaker, or no playing druid), Hospitaler or different paladin, Thundercaller without Linzi?

Why do you want to quit ? We need to know what you don't like about your current character to understand what would be the best choice you can make for a new character.

You can romance Nyrissa with any race and gender, I think. You just have to be nice and understanding with her.

Senior Member JulietRosalieMelusine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mycroft View Post
    Why do you want to quit ? We need to know what you don't like about your current character to understand what would be the best choice you can make for a new character.

You can romance Nyrissa with any race and gender, I think. You just have to be nice and understanding with her.
    Oh, I'm totally content with current character - I only wish to change some of my decisions earlier in the game.

Well, as I am not a huge fan of Hospitaler, I would suggest the classical paladin, which is better than the 2 melee archetype.

Paladin is a good MC class, because of the emphasis in charisma. But, as Tristan is already a good healer, I think that focusing on dps is a better choice. And, as far as dps is concerned the classical paladin is the best choice for this in my point of view. (I suppose that you want to keep playing a melee paladin, if you want to play a ranged one, go for the divine hunter)

Go for aasimar angelbooded, use a falshion, enjoy doing huge damage, especially to boss. I know that boss in kingmaker are usually easy battle, but we may hope that they will balance the game some day.