What happened to the 3rd adventurer in the Baron reception (act I)?

I dont remember his name anymore, but im sure there was a 3rd adventurer being made a Baron during the reception at the end of act I.

I remember he is one that tamed his land with the family army and treat badly both Maegar and the MC during the reception as they lack noble birth.

We know about our MC and Maegar, but what happened to the 3rd?

Im at act VI and never heard of him again... Id love to take a kingdom out of him, but even learning in game that he become Nyrissa roadkill would be enough.

I think his barrony was the one invaded by the barbarian

Cool. I dont remember him being mentioned in act IV, but its an end.

I was thinking he had Dunsward and was just forgotten by the devs... :)

Irovetti happened. You will discover what happened during War of the river kings.

In the pen and paper version, he was the baron of eastern Glenbon.

Nice. I didnt saw this during my act V run. But is nice to know it wasnt omitted. You remember where? Im in act VI already, but i plan a 2nd run in the (hopefully) bug free future.

And i didnt read the Kingmaker AP beyond the 1st book to avoid spoilers.

While i started on ad&d 25 years ago, it was hearing about this game that made me looking into pathfinder.

I liked so much that im trying to get my group to move from d&d 3.5 to it.

He is in the prisons of Irovetti palace, in one of the cells.
    Interesting discussion.

The P&P version is different enough. You can spice up using some of the events from the computer game and slowing down the experience for the PCs, so that they have the suggested levels for the different modules. Check the Paizo forum about Kingmaker when preparing the game and remember that it was written before the Advanced player guide and the others books.You need to adjust it for the advanced classes.
    The player lamentations notwithstanding, the witch was very powerful in that setting.
    Last edited by Caine; 01-13-2019 at 11:03 AM.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Good luck. I have been trying to do it for two years. They're OK with it, but don't do anything towards converting their characters. And we don't meet often enough for them to do the effort.
    So I'm creating NPCs with Pathfinder, and the PCs play D&D 3.5 characters. I'm adjusting encounters and XPs accordingly.

Thanks for the info. Ill look into it. Maybe hes even still there.

Fighting Pathfinder NPCs with D&D 3.5 PCs. Thats a challenge :) But is also nice way to allow everyone to play what they want. Id go for that if i was the GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    My entire RPG group switched to from D&D 3.5 to Pathfinder within a year of the latter being released. Pathfinder's skill system is so much better (+3 if it's a class skill instead of allocating all those points), it has a universal mechanic for maneuvers instead of different systems for grapples, disarms, etc., you get feats every other level instead of every 3 levels, it has a universal system of weapon traits, it deals better with character Size vs. armor and weapon Size and so on. D&D 3.5 isn't BAD, it's just that Pathfinder is BETTER in every way.