Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: After 3rd DLC ?

Hybrid View

After 3rd DLC ?

Will the third DLC be the last one ? Or do you intend to have a new season pass after the first one ?

If you want to add new DLC, do you want them to be very different from the core game (like DLC 2 and 3) or do you want to focus on the main game for the remaining DLC ?

Thank in advance for your answer.

I for one would keep buying DLCs / Season Passes. Quality RPG time for the cost of a cheap lunch? Yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by Socalista View Post
    I for one would keep buying DLCs / Season Passes. Quality RPG time for the cost of a cheap lunch? Yes please.
    same, maybe adding a druid,monk and paladin companions?

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Well i will buy more if we get more classes and races but i would like if owlcat adds more stories to the main game kingmaker i really don't like the idea of starting a new main character in a new dlc

More advisor and some special NPC quest in the town .... I buy it for sure!!!
    Mmm some long side quest in Pitax after conquest it!!!! I buy it for sure!!!

What Infinity Sock said.

I'd wish for more /time/chat/adventure/content with the old and new companions.

Heck, I really enjoy tuning in to the camp banters during rest, I just wished we could have more interjection / talks / discussion with team mates. Not just in the capital, but on the principal maps as well if it were possible (maybe a lot like the moded BG2 game.. banter pack if I'm not mistaken)

I think I just got myself helluva attached to my Baroness and her pixel friends more than I expected, so good job Owlcat

Quote Originally Posted by close2myheart View Post
    What Infinity Sock said.I'd wish for more /time/chat/adventure/content with the old and new companions.
    The same, more side-quests at low/mid level would be nice - provided we have the (in-game) time to do them (managing a barony/kingdom is a time-consuming task for the poor MC!). But more available XP might make the ending easier?

Perhaps a new post-ending - allowing to go above Lvl20 if that's needed [requiring multi-classing, not pushing classes beyond 20]. Probably would be tough to create though.

I think I just got myself helluva attached to my Baroness and her pixel friends more than I expected, so good job Owlcat
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Melkhior; 01-16-2019 at 04:02 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Melkhior View Post
    The same, more side-quests at low/mid level would be nice - provided we have the (in-game) time to do them (managing a barony/kingdom is a time-consuming task for the poor MC!). But more available XP might make the ending easier?

Perhaps a new post-ending - allowing to go above Lvl20 if that's needed [requiring multi-classing, not pushing classes beyond 20]. Probably would be tough to create though.

Spoiler:
    Yes pls more side Quests at [low} >>>>>>> [mid] level.
    And maybe some villages u can visit out of your borders.

Community Manager Wooden Dragon's Avatar
    For now, we have no certain plans about more DLCs after the Season pass. But anything can happen! We'll see. Anyway, your opinions and suggestions are really helpful, we'll make sure to deliver them to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Dragon View Post
    For now, we have no certain plans about more DLCs after the Season pass.
    What about an official SDK to allow for easier/better integrated modding? The Craft mod is nice, but the interface isn't exactly well integrated. And it seems adding classes, races, archetypes, etc. isn't really doable it seems. Something official might help third-party flesh out some options (race-based archetypes, etc.) and add value to the game.

OTOH, if you want to leverage the engine to implement another full Adventure Path in a new game, works for me as well (just don't pick RotR, I'm playing it PnP at the moment ;-) ;-) )

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast