Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: After 3rd DLC ?

Quote Originally Posted by mauro.sartori@gmx.com View Post
    Please NO console interface on PC !!!!!!!!
    Why would they do that console versions usually have a differnet UI. POE dot a console version with unique Ui too.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mauro.sartori@gmx.com View Post
    Please NO console interface on PC !!!!!!!!
    Do you mean "console" like XBOX/PS, or console-like command console (to change some special settings, playtest, cheat, and so on...) ?

Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    Do you mean "console" like XBOX/PS, or console-like command console (to change some special settings, playtest, cheat, and so on...) ?
    PS4 XB1 of course. Console version is already confirmed last year by the publisher

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Well it does make sense that owlcat would do this to make more money off pathfinder kingmaker and if there make more money out of it more dlcs for the future
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 01-20-2019 at 06:17 PM.

After the third DLC..hmm well if I can dream Owlcat would start working on a Starfinder game :p

I would love to see additional APs as future content.

Rise of the Runelords -> Shards of Sin -> Return of the Runelords would be an incredible expansion path.

Remember, Eldrtich Arcana already modded in the Oracle base class and a buncha content akin to a free DLC's worth as of this writing.

+1 to Rise of the Runelords and +1 to Curse of the Crimson Throne!

The game really needs more male romance interests. Right now there are two male and five female romance interests, and that's really unbalanced.

That said, I also would really like to see more CRPG conversions of adventure paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkhior View Post
    What about an official SDK to allow for easier/better integrated modding? The Craft mod is nice, but the interface isn't exactly well integrated. And it seems adding classes, races, archetypes, etc. isn't really doable it seems. Something official might help third-party flesh out some options (race-based archetypes, etc.) and add value to the game.

OTOH, if you want to leverage the engine to implement another full Adventure Path in a new game, works for me as well (just don't pick RotR, I'm playing it PnP at the moment ;-) ;-) )
    Well, it has been done (Eldritch Arcana), but if there's a way to make modding even easier, it would be the most effective way to indirectly add a ton of content to the game through the community.

I want more class and companion DLCs for Kingmaker but more keen on seeing a sequel or another game in Pathfinder universe!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast