Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: After 3rd DLC ?

I wish they add crafting to this game.

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I wish they add crafting to this game.
    They do have crafting in this game but it is done by npc so you can't make it yourself but i would like to have more items like the staff of the magi

They should finish patching Kingmaker and make an other Pathfinder game.

This "make requests to artisan" setup feels like loot boxes... This isnīt crafting to me.

Neverwinter Nights have crafting, and there all that stand between me and exactly the item i want is having or not the resources to craft it.

That is what this game needs more than anything else in my opinion.

This "make requests to artisan" setup feels like loot boxes... This isnīt crafting to me.

Neverwinter Nights have crafting, and there all that stand between me and exactly the item i want is having or not the resources to craft it.

That is what this game needs more than anything else in my opinion.
    OH!!! That crafting bench!!! Yes, I remember that fondly. Remembered spending my time crafting items for beloved companions and being able to give the appropriate names for it.
    Still remembered the staff I gave to Quara 😆 called it 'Pyroclastic' and 'Even Handed' sword to Casavir.

Ahhh... nostalgia.

No please Owlcats don't waste time implementing new features espacially crafting which is already in every single game made in 5 years.
    Crafting is such a annoying feature because it bloats the inventory even if you do not want to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Dragon95 View Post
    No please Owlcats don't waste time implementing new features espacially crafting which is already in every single game made in 5 years.
    Crafting is such a annoying feature because it bloats the inventory even if you do not want to use it.
    I agree with you the really best weapons and other items you can't get with crafting them so what's the point in adding a new crafting system

The point is to please the players who want crafting. Given the many times i saw complaints over this, i doubt we are few. In fact, you two are the first i ever saw speaking against adding a crafting system to the game. And there is a reason why that and respec are common features in current games. Its because most players like having them.

Letīs agree to disagree regarding the artisans setup being crafting or not.

The point is to please the players who want crafting. Given the many times i saw complaints over this, i doubt we are few. In fact, you two are the first i ever saw speaking against adding a crafting system to the game. And there is a reason why that and respec are common features in current games. Its because most players like having them.

Letīs agree to disagree regarding the artisans setup being crafting or not.
    Well if it gives me more items like staff of the magi i would go for it but from all the games i have played with the crafting system it has never given me that kind of powerful weapons but i do agree with keeping it civil :)

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Personnally, I thing a crafting system with artisans who listens to your wishes would be good. "I would like a kama" would give you a kama and not a short sword or a ring, for instance. Maybe one specific power could be asked for, and the general power of the item, but the rest would be up to the artisan.

That would at least allow some builds that are not possible at the moment due to limited choice of weapons.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast