Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: After 3rd DLC ?

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    Personnally, I thing a crafting system with artisans who listens to your wishes would be good. "I would like a kama" would give you a kama and not a short sword or a ring, for instance. Maybe one specific power could be asked for, and the general power of the item, but the rest would be up to the artisan.

That would at least allow some builds that are not possible at the moment due to limited choice of weapons.
    Agreed i think this is half the problem with the crafting system

An high level DLC to save Linzi ... Maybe to the Underdark ...

Mythic paths i want my godhood

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    From what I remember reading, Mythic is not godhood, it's more like fate/epic/heroic/destiny. The characters can be level 3 and be mythic characters, but they have a path to making great things, and some power has given them extraordinary abilities to do so. The goal may be godhood, but it's not the main objective in my opinion.

In other words, even if they included mythic (which I really don't think they will do), you might not have your godhood.

Quote Originally Posted by mauro.sartori@gmx.com View Post
    An high level DLC to save Linzi ... Maybe to the Underdark ...
    For me, just a high level story DLC to anywhere doing whatever plus added interaction with the current protag and companions. An expansion campaign if you will..

Save Linzi, have tea time with Pharasma, help Shelyn find her favourite boots or something else, I think I wouldn't mind, LoL.

IŽd pay gladly for a high level DLC/Expansion to save companions lost in end game.

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    IŽd pay gladly for a high level DLC/Expansion to save companions lost in end game.
    Hey ! That would be a good idea ! I'm not familiar with the Pathfinder cosmology (planes and all), but maybe a trip to the different hells/heavens/gods' planes where your dead companions spent their own eternity to try and retrieve them if they want to be retrieved (and maybe notice that they are not with their chosen gods but their souls have kidnapped by someone else) might be fun. It also might give some players that sense of godhood they miss so much.

I don't get why everyone wants to return to the stolen land, Owlcat Games already said that there won't be any post game content and I hope they stay true to their word. The latest AC Odyssey DLC shows how much you can fuck these up. I rather have more challenging content in Pitax, because the time between Pitax and the final invasion was mostly skipping days for me. How is this even supposed to work anyway your char is either
    Spoiler:
    There is no way OCG can make a story that will work with all endings.

Though I wonder if the game will get an Enhanced Edition or something like that which will rework a lot of the game's content to prepare for console release.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Dragon95 View Post
    I don't get why everyone wants to return to the stolen land, Owlcat Games already said that there won't be any post game content and I hope they stay true to their word. The latest AC Odyssey DLC shows how much you can fuck these up. I rather have more challenging content in Pitax, because the time between Pitax and the final invasion was mostly skipping days for me. How is this even supposed to work anyway your char is either
    Spoiler:
    There is no way OCG can make a story that will work with all endings.

Though I wonder if the game will get an Enhanced Edition or something like that which will rework a lot of the game's content to prepare for console release.
    A pity i would have really liked a post game content dlc :(
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 01-20-2019 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Dragon95 View Post
    Please NO console interface on PC !!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast