View Poll Results: New classes prestige classes and new races in 2rd and 3rd dlc

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

45 93.75%
  • No

3 6.25%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar

New classes prestige classes and new races in 2rd and 3rd dlc

Do you lot want new classes prestige classes and new races in the 2rd and 3rd dlcs if so vote yes if not vote no also tell us what new classes prestige classes and new races you want i might as well start first i want the witch class and the winter witch prestige class i really want to make a winter witch king called jack frost on new races i not really bothered on new races just so long as there are unique here is a pic of the winter witch king jack frost :)

I all most forget to say i would like to have demoniac prestige class also

Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Xl9tBWt54
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 01-18-2019 at 04:57 PM.

I'd love to see Shadowdancers in the game, and Undines, Sylphs and Ifrits as race options.

Think I've heard an alchemist 'summoning' class somewhere, where the alchemist gets to be their Eidolon..

Quote Originally Posted by close2myheart View Post
    Think I've heard an alchemist 'summoning' class somewhere, where the alchemist gets to be their Eidolon..
    I think you are talking about the summoner class here is the link to it :)
    https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Summoner

For anybody asking why i made this poll here is the reason why it to let owlcat know we want more new classes prestige classes and new races in 2rd and 3rd dlc the best way to let them know is by a poll :)

If I had to choose between prestige, full 20 level classes, and races, I would say more 20 level classes for certain.
    That said, I would enjoy the following classic prestige classes: Shadowdancer & Assassin. I can live without the others.

I would love to see some simpler 20 level classes that might be on the easier side to program since they use existing abilities like maybe the the summoner.
    Oracle in my opinion is a MUST because of the lack of divine casters. We have the sorcerer to the wizard, so it would be awesome to get the Oracle.
    Gunslinger might be asking too much because of the weapons required to be added.
    Witch would be amazing. Fox companion please?

And since I am making a wish list, any of the hybrids would be a LOT of fun.

For races, I am less picky because we already have a bunch. Not sure what else would be a great fit but there are many awesome ones :)

Quote Originally Posted by solalexm@gmail.com View Post
    If I had to choose between prestige, full 20 level classes, and races, I would say more 20 level classes for certain.
    That said, I would enjoy the following classic prestige classes: Shadowdancer & Assassin. I can live without the others.

I would love to see some simpler 20 level classes that might be on the easier side to program since they use existing abilities like maybe the the summoner.
    Oracle in my opinion is a MUST because of the lack of divine casters. We have the sorcerer to the wizard, so it would be awesome to get the Oracle.
    Gunslinger might be asking too much because of the weapons required to be added.
    Witch would be amazing. Fox companion please?

And since I am making a wish list, any of the hybrids would be a LOT of fun.

For races, I am less picky because we already have a bunch. Not sure what else would be a great fit but there are many awesome ones :)
    I did a poll on what class we want and the top two was the oracle class and the witch class which is why i was surprise that owlcat put in the kineticist class in the first dlc but i do think we need a lot more prestige classes in this game
    Last edited by The Infinity Sock; 01-18-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Infinity Sock View Post
    I did a poll on what class we want and the top two was the oracle class and the witch class which is why i was surprise that owlcat put in the kineticist class in the first dlc but i do think we need a lot more prestige classes in this game
    Developers do not need to listen to the fans requests. Also I'm pretty sure they planned adding kineticist a long before your poll.

Still my wishes for future Pathfinder games are
    Gunslinger: Gun should do more damage but need ammo and reloading
    Races: Lizzardfolk and Catfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Dragon95 View Post
    Developers do not need to listen to the fans requests. Also I'm pretty sure they planned adding kineticist a long before your poll.

Still my wishes for future Pathfinder games are
    Gunslinger: Gun should do more damage but need ammo and reloading
    Races: Lizzardfolk and Catfolk
    I know developers do not need to listen to the fans requests but it's a good idea to listen to the fans requests if owlcat wants to sell more dlcs just saying

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast