View Poll Results: New classes prestige classes and new races in 2rd and 3rd dlc

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

44 93.62%
  • No

3 6.38%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I think possitive feedback will be beneficial for the gamedevs =D and it's realy up to them what is it they want to implement in game.

I mean we are here just discussing some aspects of the game that each find interesting or what likes to be add ^^v
    .. And not demanding by pitchforks and inflamatory words or anything ^^' (like some other game forums I find. Here is quit civil and nice. And enjoyable ^^)

Aaaand if I may list another archtype aside summoner is Beastmorph (alchemist) for that real Dr.Jeckyl and Ms.Hyde feel
    Currently I roll a Viv to play a LG alchemist who struggles to contain 'Hyde' within and it shows through her making CN choices when its 'bleeds out' (though itching to take CE choices).

Senior Member The Infinity Sock's Avatar
    I think it's a good thing for people wanting new stuff for this game it gets people talking about the game

Senior Member No One of Consequence's Avatar
    I could have voted "yes", of course. There are many classes and even races, or sometimes their variants, that I would like to try. But not all of them would be that interesting in this setting or with the limitations in a video game, so it's difficult to say which ones I would really like to see in this game specifically.
    So, a general "YES" is what I have in mind, but it's not high priority. To me, more varied equipment is actually more of a priority, or a way to make our own.
    More feats, would be nice too, etc.
    So I won't vote here.

Quote Originally Posted by No One of Consequence View Post
    I could have voted "yes", of course. There are many classes and even races, or sometimes their variants, that I would like to try. But not all of them would be that interesting in this setting or with the limitations in a video game, so it's difficult to say which ones I would really like to see in this game specifically.
    So, a general "YES" is what I have in mind, but it's not high priority. To me, more varied equipment is actually more of a priority, or a way to make our own.
    More feats, would be nice too, etc.
    So I won't vote here.
    Well it's to let owlcat know we want more stuff in the 2rd and 3rd dlc that's why i made this poll and if we do get more new classes and prestige classes that means more feats :)

The only other class i would like to have and that is the vigilante but that's because of the archetype it has and it's the only way to get the warlock class but i have no idea on how owlcat would be able to put the vigilante class into this game

One of the reasons why i want the witch class is you can get the witch’s hut which would work really real with the setting up camp here is a pic of what i am talking about

I really would like to have the Psychic class in future games since it has a lot of unique spells and i already have a chracter for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Dragon95 View Post
    I really would like to have the Psychic class in future games since it has a lot of unique spells and i already have a chracter for it.
    Cool the more unique classes we can get the better :)

Yes, Dampyrs, Catfolk, and Vryloka, and Shadowdancer prestige class.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegaphallic View Post
    Yes, Dampyrs, Catfolk, and Vryloka, and Shadowdancer prestige class.
    I do think we need more unique races in this game genasi aasimar and tieflings have been done to death in other games

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast