Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kingdom and characters outcome (spoilers). Please share :)

First: Thanks to owlcat games for such a great game. Canīt wait for the next DLCs.

My kingdom ended with all stats in X. I favored steel over spell and common folk over merchants during the playthrough. I think was fit for a LG Fighter.

The end result was a (mostly) monster-free kingdom admired for military power, arcane research and devotion to the gods.
    Galt invasion was bashed easily and helping Restov independence wasnīt much trouble.
    However, while defending the common man made my kingdom seemly the best place to live in the region, it also led to a nation that struggle to pay its bills and a revolt in one region that was costly to solve.

Soldiers over mages was a good bet. But probably either balance between favoring rich/poor or siding with merchants would have being better.

My MC ended with Valerie as lover and Kanerah as mistress, but this isnīt preventing marriage proposal from other kingdoms. Maybe had i choose one iīd have a Queen (and the true love achievement).

I liked surviving companions outcome (lost Jaethal and Nok-Nok), although i do wonder how the kingdom is managed with the irreplaceable councilor (Tristan) going back to his goddess. Valerie, Kanerah, Kallike, Harrim and Ekundayo stayed with the kingdom. Octavia/Regongar returned after a time. And Linzi stayed as well, in a way.

So, how it ended for you all, folks?

Achieved secret romance ending, ruled a 50% Fae / 50% Material kingdom with my re-souled and reformed nymph waifu X,000 or so years (because as much as we enjoyed ruling it; one can only be undying forest emporer before the excitement begins to taper off).

I very much enjoyed the game and the ending slides as well :)

I didn't reach rank 10 for every stats (missed two), ruled the city as NG Queen.

My kingdom also repelled Galt invasion easily, but I maintained neutral position with both Surtova and Restov, The babarians who decided to stay in my lands weren't very happy about the fact I elected Amarg as their chieftain once again.

Most of my companions decided to stay in my kingdom and continue the friendship, except for Amiri. My Queen also married to Tristian.

All of my ending slides can be viewed here: https://imgur.com/a/OcfEEe1

Interesting, you have unlock a slide for Agai (the spriggan leader) when you have spared him. Did you just spared him and let get away or did you giving back his cave ?
    Because in my last playtrough I've giving back his cave by sending away the barbarians and I didn't have any slides.

I didn't give his cave back, just told him to find somewhere else to start anew.

halcyon8705@gmail.com, congrats over the secret romance ending.
    I read about it on the net, but i never felt i had enough advisors to do all those curse researchs. Maybe in a 2nd playthrough.

purpleblob, thanks for sharing those nice slides.
    When i return to the game, iīll load last battle save and see if i can get my ending slides too :)
    Will be less slides though. I think i took all those "LG" kill everyone options, and i lost 2 companions despite finishing all their quests...

Keeping a close eye on this thread.. can you guys tell me how to obtain your results pls? (E.g: siding with the common folk vs merchants, mage over soldiers, surtova vs restov, etc) Does your kingdom stat factor in it? Or is it being determined by those 'Advisor waiting in the throne room' events? Or at the very least how to strike a balance XD

I'm starting a new run (old save game got crashed due to my messing around ^^') and I'd like to strive for certain results.

Thaaaanks ^^v

Surtova vs. Restov is as simple as the dialogue options you choose when dealing with Jamandi Aldori. If you go along with "sure, I'm an ally who will support you," vs. if you brush her aside and express support for Natala, vs. if you choose the "I'm staying neutral, I don't trust either of you" options.

Your advisors will come to you in your throne room with "the merchants want this, but the peasants would prefer that" decisions; the game tracks what you decide.

I'm wrapping up another playthrough soon - I will post ending slides here when I'm done. I ended up choosing similar options as last playthrough but eager to see what endings I will get for Kalikke and Kanerah.

Cool. Iīll be waiting the new slides :)

Mages vs Soldiers are solved with advisors too. The decisions one makes with the General during the game settles that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast