Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beroli View Post
    Surtova vs. Restov is as simple as the dialogue options you choose when dealing with Jamandi Aldori. If you go along with "sure, I'm an ally who will support you," vs. if you brush her aside and express support for Natala, vs. if you choose the "I'm staying neutral, I don't trust either of you" options.

Your advisors will come to you in your throne room with "the merchants want this, but the peasants would prefer that" decisions; the game tracks what you decide.
    Awsome. Thanks. So it's related to the dialogue choices with said party and during 'Advisor wants to see you' ..cool. Here I thought it was tied to the events going on in the kingdom management, LoL.

..Think I'm gonna side with Aldori (Kassil, this is your fault) so might as well be supporting his mom, I guess..

Maybe I should be taking notes this time to see what it's going to net me in the end game XD but damn it's a long hike where I just kicked the Stag Lord out XD oh brother.

Finished!! I will upload the ending slides within next day or two - some will have variation since I ended the game in chap 6 first, then reloaded and completed chap 7 as well. I'm curious what endings everyone got for Tiefling companion - I got a sad one :(

Finally had chance to upload my third playthrough endings:

https://imgur.com/a/FXsoQaR

I finished the game in chapter 7, sided with Kalikke and Kanerah decided to leave, but the ending was bugged and I got the ending slide for Kanerah as well.

The last 3 images are related to finishing the game in chapter 6 - ending was different for Kalikke and Kanerak, as you don't see the full story arc two tiefling sisters if you don't continue the game to chapter 7

Last edited by purpleblob; 02-11-2019 at 08:26 AM.

I'm having a gnome-like curiosity but dreading to click the link for spoilers XD, LoL. Ah, the age-old dilemma.

Btw, just a hunch, cmiw, but if you do BF first then HoR later you might not be able to select Amiri as chief, correct?

That's what I heard re: Amiri but I'm not sure if that's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleblob View Post
    Finished!! I will upload the ending slides within next day or two - some will have variation since I ended the game in chap 6 first, then reloaded and completed chap 7 as well. I'm curious what endings everyone got for Tiefling companion - I got a sad one :(
    you can choose to finish early at chapter 6 or carry on at chapter 7?

Quote Originally Posted by Patriarche View Post
    you can choose to finish early at chapter 6 or carry on at chapter 7?
    Yeah, it depends on your dialogue choice:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by purpleblob View Post
    Yeah, it depends on your dialogue choice:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

No, in fact:

Spoiler:

Trying to unlock that ending myself in my 4th run.

Oh yeah? Then you're doing only evil alignments playthrough so far ? ;p

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast