View Poll Results: What is your favorite race in the game?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aasimar

11 29.73%
  • Dwarf

4 10.81%
  • Elf

1 2.70%
  • Gnome

1 2.70%
  • Half-elf

3 8.11%
  • Half-orc

3 8.11%
  • Halfling

1 2.70%
  • Human

9 24.32%
  • Tiefling

4 10.81%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Dragon View Post
    The google translator makes the phrase much more aggressive than it is on Russian)
    Yeah, I figured it might be some rough translation but I got the gist I thought it was funny too :P Someone did vote Elf as a favourite race :D yay some loving for elves!

Half-orcs! Closely followed by the playable goblin mod. Green is love~
    Tieflings are nice and all, especially their various -spawns. Though I really do wish PK had a race no other D&D-like video game had.

A race that isn't already officially in the game is Samsaran, most notable for its Mystic Past Lives ability.

Wings, Horns or big Green Dudes.

I prefer races with a distinctive look, Aasimar certainly fits that bill with the angelic trappings of a halo *and* wings. and they have a battery of other good things going on - some nice spell effects, stat boosts, minor ele resistance.

The Tiefling has much of that going as well, a pretty cool non traditional hero look, coupled with spell effects, stat boosts, minor ele resistance.

Half (or even full) Orcs have always been interesting as well, really big beefy frames that add a certain physical menace to them, If I'm wanting to play a warrior type Orcs get very strong consideration.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123