View Poll Results: What is your favorite race in the game?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aasimar

14 28.00%
  • Dwarf

6 12.00%
  • Elf

1 2.00%
  • Gnome

1 2.00%
  • Half-elf

4 8.00%
  • Half-orc

4 8.00%
  • Halfling

1 2.00%
  • Human

10 20.00%
  • Tiefling

9 18.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Эльфы - лохи!
    XDDD
    I was holding back so hard not to say the same thing! Twice I typed in something along these lines, and twice I decided to remove it after much consideration...

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Dragon View Post
    And for the end, just should say that... Эльфы - лохи!
    *scratches head* *use google translator* O_O

Awww, no love for elves :P

I guess Dwarf, but while I like the plot treatment of them over-all (given non-Dwarf main character), I got impression there was not going to be any Dwarf-centric kingdom developments (as in promote Dwarf settlers to refound Dwarven Realm) or romance options hinging on you being a Dwarf, with game seeming to assume attraction to Humans/Fey (nor even acknowledge inter-species dynamic AFAIK), which felt absurd (at least Human-[Half]Elf/Orc pairs are "a thing" in Golarion). So around beginning of Armag's Tomb I re-rolled as Halfling Sorc which I also didn't expect specific plots for, but was OK with that given they are less culturally distinct from Human societies (I also re-rolled due to wanting fresh start with Kingdom Management issues), although since then my computer died stranding my save file, so I am taking break from game for moment.

That Dwarf really was the survivor though, somehow making it thru Vorakai's tomb on Difficult with only 1 full day of rations (this when game would too easily consume rations while travelling) and 1 party member disappearing half-way thru dungeon due to bug (which actually helped rest a 2nd time, after finding a few more rations).
    Last edited by Quandary; 02-09-2019 at 04:26 AM.

Aasimar. Two good stats, no bad ones plus a 2nd level spell-like ability, +2 to two skills and elemental resistances. What's not to like? I like them even better after hearing Nerd Commando pronounce Aasimar. :P

I like the idea of the Aasimar, and how their look was implemented in the game. The gnomes, and elves look really silly model wise and I'm guessing that's why no on voted for them. I would have selected Dwarves but the don't have a ton of beards to choose from, and they had a lot of broken race mechanics starting out, and are missing some of their best race weapons that give reach.

Aasimar, except for some of their hairstyles. :-P

Human. Extra feat is king.

Half-Elf <3 has always been my fave class.

I'd roll an elf in Pathfinder but their 'doll' model were like 'supermodel tall' and it sorta felt a bit jarring for me since irl I'm always shorter than everyone else XD. My mind seems unable to grasp the concept of being taller even in game it seems, LoL.
    But funny how I love and admire Jaethal partially because of those traits..

That said, I'd be happy if you can add a 'height slider' next to the 'body models' XD not making demands, just throwing an idea XD thaaanks... ^^v

^ height slider is good stuff

Community Manager Wooden Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleblob View Post
    *scratches head* *use google translator* O_O

Awww, no love for elves :P
    The google translator makes the phrase much more aggressive than it is on Russian)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast